Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

GREEN BAY GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

They smacked the stinkin Bears to the curb

There is a duel reason for this thread

I didn't see any hispanic pandering during this game , and since Chicago likes to pander to illegals I had no problem seeing the Bears bite the dust

A friend asked me how long it would take Obama to stop crying in his beer and try to issue an executive order saying the Bears really won.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    A friend asked me how long it would take Obama to stop crying in his beer and try to issue an executive order saying the Bears really won.
    or appoint a czar to find out why they lost

Maybe he'll just have Holder sue Green Bay

I am so glad its green bay and not chicago.

since that would mean more added security than what is already taking place. The NFL has already closed two side streets around cowboys stadium and 24 hours before the game, everything else within a certain distance will also close.
    some reports in the local media are saying people might have to park as far away as a mile to get to the game

and can you imagine if thats just the NFL, what it would be like if obummer was coming to town

Now we just need them to beat the Steelers and their disgusting quarterback molester named Ben!!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

BTT
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Now we just need them to beat the Steelers and their disgusting quarterback molester named Ben!!!!!!
    But Ben deserves a second chance! We all make mistakes. If an average citizen molested/raped someone he'd get a second chance, so why not Ben? /sarcasm

I just love Charles Woodson.

---------------

Barack Obama won't be attending the Super Bowl, but that doesn't mean he won't get a chance to see the Green Bay Packers in person.

The president said he would go the Super Bowl if the Chicago Bears won the NFC championship (like he predicted), but his travel plans were altered when Charles Woodson(notes) and the Packers got the win at Soldier Field. No matter, says Woodson. The Packers will see Obama when they make their visit to Washington, D.C., as Super Bowl champions.

In a locker room speech following the team's 21-14 victory, Woodson said referenced how the team altered Air Force One's itenirary. "The president don't want to come watch us win the Super Bowl?" he said. "Guess what? We'll go see him." (You can watch the clip at Packers.com.)

The assembled Packers team responded with hoots and hollers before joining together to do a "1-2-3, White House" cheer.

Good thing Tom Jackson isn't the president, or else he'd have come out today and said he only picked the Packers to inspire them to victory.

In retrospect, Obama announcing his intentions to go to the Super Bowl may have been the kiss of death for the Bears. The president has been a sort of sporting albatross to his adopted city since taking the oath of office. His last-minute speech to the IOC failed to deliver the 2016 Olympics, despite the fact that Chicago was a heavy favorite. The Bulls lost when he attended one of the team's games against the Washington Wizards in 2009, and the South Side White Sox were overpowered by Stephen Strasburg when Obama attended a Nationals game last June. It wasn't until the president left his seat that Chicago scored the game-winning run.

Woodson's locker-room comments appeared to be in good fun, yet there was definitely a hint of "I told you so" in his words. He may get another chance to prove the president wrong in two weeks. Obama has said in the past that he's a Steelers fan. Can another anti-Packers pick be far behind?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=y ... rts-311756
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Chicago won, then there would have to some Hispanic hero selected.
    ------------------------