Thread: Green Cards

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Green Cards

Green Cards
    Billie Jewett

Published: February 21, 2008

Many industries wish to buy out their employees who are making a living wage, and to fill the many thousands of job buyouts with "slave labor" at half the living wage.

Could this be why the federal government is proposing millions of green cards to those who have not been properly screened?

This "dumping" of illegal foreign nationals by the millions by the federal government is criminal. States and cities all across the nation must address this problem, for it will collapse the entire financial status of all states. American taxpayers cannot house, feed, school and pick up the cost of health care for all these invaders; it is bankrupting all taxpayers.

NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Association, must be canceled in the near future, for it destroys our sovereignty. NAFTA has been one of the most destructive trade deals of this century. If it is left unchecked it could very well assure the financial collapse of North America, causing the prelude to world depression.

Billie Jewett
    Sebring

http://www2.highlandstoday.com/content/ ... een-cards/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went to work for KMART Distribution and my pay was $18.25 an hour. Six years after I started they changeD the pay to $12.00 an hour for anyone hired after the starting of my 7th year. So here you have people working for $18 and hour and people doing the same job for $12 an hour. Instead of wages going up, they are going down. Maybe in a couple of years the high end of the scale will be $12 and any one hired after a couple years will get a high end scale of $9.00 and hour. So even Americans can't live the AMERICAN DREAM.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I'm starting to believe that the American dream is just that, a dream. It has been killed by creedy corporations and corrupt polititions. It's hard to imagine that anyone would want to destroy our country, but they have. I'm so sad for my kids and future grandchildren. They won't know the America we grew up in.