Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found this information on the La Raza and the MALDEF site both which support illegal immigration, when I did a search, I included "illegal immigration."

La Raza, MeCHA, LULAC and other groups who inturn support illegal immigration or flat out hire them.
    Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    I found this information on the La Raza and the MALDEF site both which support illegal immigration, when I did a search, I included "illegal immigration."

La Raza, MeCHA, LULAC and other groups who inturn support illegal immigration or flat out hire them.
    Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:04 pm
    In the future just post the link along with the quote. That way everyone understands where the info comes from.

I don't know how it got here either. I just responded to an article that I read. Just the same as I am now. The website actually posts it. But, if you could read the entire aticle, then you would know that we were all referencing illegal immigration. I'm not at all opposed to immigration done the correct way and by the laws of our constitution, and I do know the difference. I just can't stress enough how American citizen whether they are African, Chinese, Mexican, White (whatever thier background) need to come together as one nation just as we did on 9/11, and put an end to all of this madness. Sorry if I offended anyone!

http://www.saveourstate.org/homedepot.html

Boycott Home Depot

I don't know how it is any place else but here all the aisles in Home Depot's are not only in English but Spanish as well.
    Also Winn Dixie here has their meat in Spanish and English.

Some how going into a Home Depot, buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter or buying a paint brush doesn't make you a painter.
    After Charley took half our home, we checked out our contractor, (as well as all the other people who hired him.) Turns out he hired extra help to re build our homes.....they spoke no English, didn't know a thing about building and had no supervision. Now we along with many Charlotte county home owners and businesss are left with having to re do our homes, and lawyer fees. Our contractor alone has 22 cases against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    I don't know how it got here either. I just responded to an article that I read. Just the same as I am now. The website actually posts it. But, if you could read the entire aticle, then you would know that we were all referencing illegal immigration. I'm not at all opposed to immigration done the correct way and by the laws of our constitution, and I do know the difference. I just can't stress enough how American citizen whether they are African, Chinese, Mexican, White (whatever thier background) need to come together as one nation just as we did on 9/11, and put an end to all of this madness. Sorry if I offended anyone!
    I said the same thing, IF the illegal invasion got the coverage that we had on 9/11, the citizens of this country, black, white, red or purple polka dotted would be so united on this, but unfortunately, it's just a few.

But I do believe the illegal's marching in OUR streets demanding to be legalized has awakened a lot of people, especially the black community and I must say, it's about time!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123