Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    Considering we were outnumbered 500-50, in a town that is 85% hispanic and only had one person admitted to the ICU...I guess you can consider it a success.

you can read a ton, view pics and watch video at the SOS forums. see link below in sig line.
    I looked all over and can't find a breakdown of the events, pics, or video. Would you please link? You guys are awesome and brave going in there against those animals!

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    Considering we were outnumbered 500-50, in a town that is 85% hispanic and only had one person admitted to the ICU...I guess you can consider it a success.

you can read a ton, view pics and watch video at the SOS forums. see link below in sig line.
    I looked all over and can't find a breakdown of the events, pics, or video. Would you please link? You guys are awesome and brave going in there against those animals!

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... owforum=35

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... owforum=22

All I can say is if you have an event in your area...support the people out there walking the walk. It just aint enough to say "go git em" on a message board. You got to support the troops on the ground.

So...like I said, support the activist events in your area.

As much as we are all on the same team, anyone who isnt intimately familiar with the situation is living in la-la land. Obviously, people all around the country are awakening to this invasion...but those of you who arent here just dont know what it is that we are battling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12