Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Groups Want Drastic Cuts in Legal Immigration

By Andrea Hayley
    Epoch Times Staff Created: Oct 7, 2010 Last Updated: Oct 7, 2010 .
    News WASHINGTON—Last Wednesday, a long-awaited immigration bill was introduced in the Senate that would chart a path toward legalization for the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.

At the final hour before the elections break last Wednesday, Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) introduced the Comprehensive Immigration and Reform Act of 2010, which includes the DREAM Act and AgJOBS. The fate of the bill will have to wait until November to be discussed further by Congress.

“The American people are united in their understanding that our immigration system is broken,â€

GODSPEED to the cuts...

"Their strategy ... is to appeal to liberals under the guise of caring about things like the environment, or labor, that is a guise used by these folks sometimes, when their real goal is to push for hard-line, anti-immigrant policies. So its a charade," says Heidi Beirich, research director with the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), who has been following and writing about the trend for years.
    In my opinion, this comment is SPLC propaganda. After reading the reports that have come from the SPLC, I personally feel they they sprew hate for money and feed the fire for profits. But I could be wrong.....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Its a myth that immigration is a good thing

It may have been in an earlier day of this nation

Now it is a curse , The "immigration" they are allowing now is primarily
    3rd world or from systems not even close to ours

It is going to tear this nation apart , foster civil war , or Balkinize this country beyond all repairing.

I've concluded the greatest danger to this nation in the last 30 years and continuing today is progressive liberalism

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    In my opinion, this comment is SPLC propaganda. After reading the reports that have come from the SPLC, I personally feel they they sprew hate for money and feed the fire for profits. But I could be wrong.....
    No, you are almost right, they also fabricate negative stories to increase their profits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Support them

I support them 100% in lowering the number of migrants to this nation. The U S can support only so many people and we need room for our own children anyways...

I am also thoroughly offended by the Southern Poverty Law center making such blatantly hostile statements merely to try and further their political and social agenda...

I agree with PFIR we must lower Immigration levels or our families will suffer the consequences in the future.

For me Immigration is Priority One for our countries survival.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I agree with PFIR we must lower Immigration levels or our families will suffer the consequences in the future.

The US is on the verge of collapse. I am sitting here listening to CNN and Spitzer just stated that the unemployment numbers are above 12%. IMHO we need a 10 year moratorium on all immigration so that we can get our house in order before it totally collapses.

We need to rescind birthright citizenship and cut off all social services and welfare to illegal aliens so that they will self deport. We also need to halt legal immigration until the majority of Americans get back to work.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

The US is on the verge of collapse. I am sitting here listening to CNN and Spitzer just stated that the unemployment numbers are above 12%. IMHO we need a 10 year moratorium on all immigration so that we can get our house in order before it totally collapses.

We need to rescind birthright citizenship and cut off all social services and welfare to illegal aliens so that they will self deport. We also need to halt legal immigration until the majority of Americans get back to work.
    Ditto....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paying a few cents more for an apple, has got to be cheaper then supporting the whole country of mexico!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast