Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sly, this would have to mean that the whole speech was not recorded . I will not accept that . Who said he had already spoke ? Maybe I don' have all the info on this .

Someone as important as kerry, there were other tapes .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Sly, this would have to mean that the whole speech was not recorded . I will not accept that . Who said he had already spoke ? Maybe I don' have all the info on this .

Hannidy on Fox stated that he asked a string of questions and refused to give up the mike to anyone else. It was also reported that he was a known smartass and prankster in that school and "probably" set the whole thing up before hand. The fact that the youtube video was put up by a friend of his somewhat validates that.

The whole speech probably was recorded but the whole speech was not put up on youtube. You only see what the "troublemaker" wants you to see as he, and his friend, are the only ones who posted a video of the incident as of yet.

Remember those who enforce the law, cops, prosecutor, etc., don't try their cases in the press and don't show all they have to the press before trial, should they choose to go to trial. All we are seeing is what the "defense"/"troublemaker" wants us to see. Because they are the only ones making parts of the video public via youtube.

So far the press is only playing the video that was published on youtube. Which isn't the whole speech. I don't know why they don't have access to the whole video or if they do why they haven't shown more of it.

aha. Got the whole incendent from start to finish here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag
    Much more than we've seen on tv.

Long diatribe. The Audience cheered the cops when they first grabbed him and started dragging him out of the room. Awful video, different angle than the one they played on the press but it shows the entire diatribe from the beginning.

After the video plays there is a menu of two other videos accross the screen. The first one shows a real good angle on what happened. He tried to escape the cops and rush the mike several times. When he was almost out he escaped from the cops for a sec and that is when they tackled him and started ordering him to roll over and let them cuff him.

The cops did their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter

aha. Got the whole incendent from start to finish here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag

Long diatribe. The Audience cheered the cops when they first grabbed him and started dragging him out of the room. Awful video, different angle than the one they played on the press but it shows the entire diatribe from the beginning.

After the video plays there is a menu of two other videos accross the screen. The first one shows a real good angle on what happened. He tried to escape the cops and rush the mike several times. When he was almost out he escaped from the cops for a sec and that is when they tackled him and started ordering him to roll over and let them cuff him.

The cops did their jobs.

Thanks for more video footage .

I can see he was resisting . Reminds me of some of the kinds of tactics Kerry and his clan pulled n the 60s . Only kerry let others do the resisting . These were the days that began the beginning of the end of this nation from both government and immorals .

Now the moral ones are the ones fighting but unlike the first ones in the 60s they started late .

Any campus that will spend the money it cost to hear this liberal or any other elite speak is full of brainwashed kids ,imo . This kid was likely a much hated student for his questions . No wonder the cops watched him from the very start .

Funny thing how when the MINUTEMEN WHO WERE SPEAKING ON A CAMPUS WERE ATTCKED KNOCKED DOWN AND STOMPED, YET NONE OF THE SCUM WHO DID THIS WERE " TASED " LOCKED UP OR EVEN STOPPED !!!!!!

Nothing personal towads you, but I don't agree .

So I don't care about any video or evidence that this kid deserved any type of severe restraint after handcuffs were in place . I think the cops were told to harass him before he even made it inside . He told some little lib what he was going to say and they did what all good little libs do and thats call in agitators . JUST MY OPINION .

So I don't care about any video or evidence that this kid deserved any type of severe restraint after handcuffs were in place . I think the cops were told to harass him before he even made it inside . He told some little lib what he was going to say and they did what all good little libs do and thats call in agitators . JUST MY OPINION .
    FYI I don't like Kerry. I was in the service and I had Sergeants and Lt's that were just like him. They don't care about their troops and only about their own careers. I won't go through the whole story of my experience.

Even so the cops didn't treat him any different then they would've a lib in this case. You noticed it started with that female cop telling him to stop talking and ask a question and he replied give him 2 minutes blah blah. I loved that reaction shot of that female cop when he stated that Clinton got impeached for a blow job. That wasn't very professional of her. The cops weren't against him from the get go. They just did their jobs and he egged them on.

Can't really tell for sure what his politics are in the video, he might be a conservative. But he deffinitely is a smart ass who wanted to get his face on TV. He was wrong regardless his politics. Can't excuss him just because it was in a Kerry meeting, then we'd be just like the Democrats.

FYI I don't like Kerry. I was in the service and I had Sergeants and Lt's that were just like him. They don't care about their troops and only about their own careers. I won't go through the whole story of my experience.

Even so the cops didn't treat him any different then they would've a lib in this case. You noticed it started with that female cop telling him to stop talking and ask a question and he replied give him 2 minutes blah blah. I loved that reaction shot of that female cop when he stated that Clinton got impeached for a blow job. That wasn't very professional of her. The cops weren't against him from the get go. They just did their jobs and he egged them on.

Can't really tell for sure what his politics are in the video, he might be a conservative. But he deffinitely is a smart ass who wanted to get his face on TV. He was wrong regardless his politics. Can't excuss him just because it was in a Kerry meeting, then we'd be just like the Democrats.

First off thanks for you service to our country . I honor all my vets . I am especially fond of the Nam vets because I was younger and more involved with them in VA Hospitals . Also one in Iraq who died . And last but not least my son is a vet .

So we can just agree to disagree on this one .

The cops did their jobs.

Thanks for more video footage .

I can see he was resisting . Reminds me of some of the kinds of tactics Kerry and his clan pulled n the 60s . Only kerry let others do the resisting . These were the days that began the beginning of the end of this nation from both government and immorals .

Now the moral ones are the ones fighting but unlike the first ones in the 60s they started late .

Any campus that will spend the money it cost to hear this liberal or any other elite speak is full of brainwashed kids ,imo . This kid was likely a much hated student for his questions . No wonder the cops watched him from the very start .

Funny thing how when the MINUTEMEN WHO WERE SPEAKING ON A CAMPUS WERE ATTCKED KNOCKED DOWN AND STOMPED, YET NONE OF THE SCUM WHO DID THIS WERE " TASED " LOCKED UP OR EVEN STOPPED !!!!!!

What really bothers me is that Kerry said "let me answer his question", then the cops started the pushing and pulling the student around. I wanted to hear the answer to the question.

I also wonder who would sit for hours and listen to Kerry, cause you couldn't pay me off to endure that.

I also agree that handcuffs were enough, the rest of the antics were over the top. Spare me the theatrics.

I love a good fight like anyone only I like them to be fair. When someone is outnumbered and cuffed why the need for more pain?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think the guy was out of line and acted like a fool. But I don't care who it is, using a taser is barberic IMO.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Told ya so.
    Andrew Meyer has addressed an apology letter to UF students, UF President Bernie Machen and Student Government for his "failure to act calmly" during a Sept. 17 forum with Sen. John Kerry.

In a letter released to the Alligator on Monday afternoon, Meyer wrote that he "stepped out of line" and felt he had tarnished UF's image.

"For that again, I am truly sorry," Meyer wrote.

Meyer, a UF telecommunication senior, was tackled, Tasered and arrested by University Police Department officers during a question-and-answer session following the speech from Kerry, a Democrat who represents Massachusetts.

Meyer was charged with a third-degree felony for resisting arrest with violence and a second-degree misdemeanor for disturbing the peace.

Meyer has since withdrawn from classes, said Robert Griscti, Meyer's attorney. He plans to return in January.

Meyer has accepted punishment from UF for violating the Student Code of Conduct, stated a news release from Patricia Telles-Irvin, UF's vice president of student affairs.
    http://www.alligator.org/articles/2007/ ... /meyer.txt

Now I'de like to see an apology from the students that attacked Jim Gilcrist(sp?) when he tried to speak out against illegal immigration at Columbia U and the students rushed the stage and pactically body slammed Jim. He was not able to finish his speach and had to leave or be hurt. No one was arrested or fined never mind tasered...to bad.

See any contrast/difference in the two sich-E-ations?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234