Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This article did raise my spirits

H.R. 4437 was widely regarded by both immigrant rights activists and moderates as an unnecessarily harsh bill that was unlikely to pass in the Senate. It would have turned undocumented immigrants into felons (current law considers this violation a misdemeanor) and thus make them ineligible for citizenship in the future.
    GOT THAT!! " and thus makes them ineligible for citizenship in the future"so stop with all the amnesty bills already and enforce the laws!!

It is nice to know we have some people up there working for the future of America and its citizens!! GO TOM!!!!!

Call me what you will, but the true racists are the ones like La Raza who works for one race and not the good of the country that should put first and foremost!! Americans are made up of many races . Thank you minutemen and woman.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki

We can't continue allowing ourselves to be put on the defensive by epithets and insinuations; the type that cause us to exclaim "I'm not a racist", "I'm not against immigration, just ILLEGAL immigration".
    I never say "I am not", instead I tell the accuser they are a racist or bigot and anti-(legal) immigrant. That is what those who support illegal immigration are. If we truly need more immigrants, they need to make a case for why it would benefit the American people and pass a law to increase legal immigration from outside the US.

Enough of this corruption and lies by the neo-slavers and neo-Communists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Who would have imagined being called so many exotic names because you choose to stand up for your country? What do these morons think is going to happen after they bleed us dry? Where else is there for them to go?
    I think only in America are we offended by being called "nativists" or "protectionists." Most nation's would feel no shame in putting their country first....My favorite insult from the globalist is "America first."

Interesting.........

Which nation would they prefer to be put first
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

"nativists" or "protectionists."

Large corporations love to use the above words to further their goals of
    huge profits at any cost to America. They use it like some use racism as
    a crutch to silence there opponents.

Nativists===Patriot

Protectionist==Realist
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    "nativists" or "protectionists."

Large corporations love to use the above words to further their goals of
    huge profits at any cost to America. They use it like some use racism as
    a crutch to silence there opponents.

Nativists===Patriot

Protectionist==Realist
    I saw on Lou Dobb's Tonight that guy.....oh what's his name......The mailman from the show Cheers Well, he said he EMBRACES the term protectionist

See you at the signing!!

When I heard someone on TV call us a protectionist I just laughted and said , well you got it right for a change, I am that. I will above all protect my family, friends, culture, language, neighborhood, town, state and country.

Do they really believe they are hurting our feelings by calling us a Nativist or a protectionist. Well Racist didn't work either so It will be interesting what they come up with next, at least we are not traitors to our country and fellow citizens of this great nation we are trying to protect!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    When I heard someone on TV call us a protectionist I just laughted and said , well you got it right for a change, I am that. I will above all protect my family, friends, culture, language, neighborhood, town, state and country.
    Yep, that's pretty much how the Cheers guy put it.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Yep, that's pretty much how the Cheers guy put it.
    The cheers guy?Who is that "Bear"

The mailman. Cliff. Norms friend. "Where everybody know's your name," except your name in real life

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

The mailman. Cliff. Norms friend. "Where everybody know's your name," except your name in real life
    AH, gotcha!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast