Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guerilla tactics

I strongly believe something besides writing our fearless leader and his minions is needed here. I don't suggest stopping those emails and faxes, but I would get some additional focus going on the employers and enablers of the illegals.

One idea is to get some sticky labels (peel off kind) and start putting them on windows or doors of businesses that employ illegals etc. Of course you would do this in a surreptitious manner ( I wouldn't worry a lot over this part because in guerilla fighting we must use courage and ingenuity)

Best to do this "messaging" on weekends when more people would see them, the business in question may even be closed but those driving or walking by would see. If the messages are on bright colors and put where they aren't easily peeled off all to the good. Hopefully water will be needed to remove them. Even if only 3 people see your sign before it gets removed those three will likely tell others about it, and so the message will still get passed.

Maybe that's an underhanded way to do things, "picket" the wrongdoers via stick on signs, but it's a way to tell them --we notice, we don't condone what you're doing, you're hurting the American people.

This method is similar to what worked for the grape pickers way back. It shamed the consumer into not buying the grapes and people DID pay attention. Also this is similar to union anti-scab tactics. Don't cross this line. You point out the problem, you point out a perpetrator, and you let people know not to do business with that company.

Some sample messages might be:
    "This business hires illegals and pays them with YOUR money".
    "You won't get a job here unless you speak Spanish. Don't even bother"
    "Why shop here when you can buy from legal Americans?"
    "This business must support illegal immigration because it sure hires a lot of illegals"

Most printers can print out labels (bumper sticker size), but even handwritten messages in magic marker would work just fine.

I suspect that efforts focused simply on the politicians may go on for decades while the illegals keep coming. I think shaming and blackballing businesses for using illegals may be more productive much faster.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

how about:
    "Now Hiring: Legal Citizens Need Not Apply"

I love it! I'm going to print some labels to stick in my purse....and if the occasion arises, I will stick it to them!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

make sure

Make sure you get the sticky gumbo kind, that never come off unless you use acetone. Soon enough the smudges will mark the establishment, some don't come off. Gives new meaning to tagging. Just kidding.

CALL SENATORS TOO

Here are the key Senate telephone numbers----EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL EACH NUMBER AND TELL THE SENATORS WHAT THE REALITY IS---NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS (DEPORTATION), NO WORKER PROGRAM, AND SUPPORT A PHYSICAL BARRIER!

GET TO IT PEOPLE---CALL THEM ALL! You can also call after hours and leave a message if you have a cell-phone and your calls are free at night!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23955.html
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

I am with you on the labels, how about using personal or business address labels you buy to use in your computer?If everyone put a few we would soon have everything covered lol.I don't have the money or means to join up with the minutemen guess this is a small way I could fight and everyone else could to! come on people rally around, pass this on to all your email addresses and lets get ready to rumble!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Make sure you get the sticky gumbo kind, that never come off unless you use acetone. Soon enough the smudges will mark the establishment, some don't come off. Gives new meaning to tagging. Just kidding.
    Where do you get those? I just know where to find the labels that a computer can print. They easily peel off. I thought about just putting them up higher on the window or door, but that defeats the intention of being easily seen.

Monday is a good day to act

Monday is a good day to visit businesses that close due to the illegal alien march and put up labels on the doors or windows. " This business closed to American citizens May 1st" or "Illegal Alien supporters forced this business closed May 1st" At least by Monday you will know who kowtows to the illegal alien "lobby". An easy way to pinpoint businesses you might want to avoid patronizing in the future.

The Association of General Contractors of South Florida could use a few irate letters.I just read an article where their Executive V.P. Len Mills was whining about the ICE raids causing illegals to stay home. He said that it is costing the contractors millions and he asked "who is going to pay for this". We need to tell this cretin that the taxpayers pay everyday for his cheap labor.