View Poll Results: How Do I feel about a Guest Worker Program?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Bush Plan is the best.

0 0%
  • I favor the Tancredo Plan, they must return home to apply.

6 15.00%
  • No Guest Worker No Rewards for Law Breakers Send Them Home.

34 85.00%
  • Truly Undecided.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guest Worker Program What's Your Take?

Here is the place for you to vent and rage about the Bush "Gues Worker Program"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guest Worker Program What's Your Take?

Here is the place for you to vent and rage about the Bush "Gues Worker Program"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Willing worker for willing employers" is a recipe for a declining standard of living here. Even Rush has recently admitted as much.

"Willing worker for willing employers" is a recipe for a declining standard of living here. Even Rush has recently admitted as much.

I had a difficult time choosing between the Tancredo plan and flat out NO! because I like Tancredo and because I have difficulty faulting many of the illegals for coming here since it's so danged easy and one would be a durned fool not to try. I do not think someone who breaks the law should be rewarded.

Also, I'm one of those who thinks that legal immigration should be rolled back to pre-Clinton numbers. What those are I couldn't tell you, but I understand that the legal numbers went up considerably during his admin AND that these numbers were mostly from enemy countries. I'd like to see major reform of legal immigration, too.
    B "The purpose of the press is to report the news, not invent it." ~ Unknown

I had a difficult time choosing between the Tancredo plan and flat out NO! because I like Tancredo and because I have difficulty faulting many of the illegals for coming here since it's so danged easy and one would be a durned fool not to try. I do not think someone who breaks the law should be rewarded.

Also, I'm one of those who thinks that legal immigration should be rolled back to pre-Clinton numbers. What those are I couldn't tell you, but I understand that the legal numbers went up considerably during his admin AND that these numbers were mostly from enemy countries. I'd like to see major reform of legal immigration, too.
    B "The purpose of the press is to report the news, not invent it." ~ Unknown

Numbers

I think we had around 3 million illegals in the country back in 92.

Numbers

I think we had around 3 million illegals in the country back in 92.

Berean Yep, what you said there describes my thinking too.

Berean Yep, what you said there describes my thinking too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast