Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

guys , do you notice

On the news everyday more and more crimes are reported involving illegal aliens, what does this proves???

What we all here at Alipac have been telling our Gov, all this time-, this is only the beggining, for Example the State of Florida is under siege by illegal criminals running ranpid all over, killing, robbing , fraud-etc is on the daily menu everyday !!! just like California.

The sad part is that in Florida there are a lot of Legal residents that are hard working members of society and they will get caught up in this mess.

Florida needs a massive raid , State wide .
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

South Carolina needs a massive raid also, the entire state is a sanctuary and we are getting all the illegals that are leaving Georgia and North Carolina too.

It's because we are not letting the newpapers hide the facts about the people that are being arrested.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hey, while you are doing the massive raids, add illinois.... and on the way out don't forget to take gov blogo, dickie durbin and obama.... i think these three would be more comfortable in mexifornia.

Yeah, where's the raids in Texas? We need double the raids because our state is so big! And PLEASE start with Dallas!! Then go down to Austin and deport Governor Perry along with the illegals there!

TexasGal

I began noticing that the news channel I faithfully watch started mentioning legal status of suspects this past summer right after the amnesty caved in.

Even the pro-illegal AZ Republic and Tribune mention status.

Honestly, it seems to be that since the public outcry over the <gag> "Grand Compromise", and reliable polls showed the majority of people have had enough, there has been a lot more openess on the subject of illegals. It's is as if people have stopped ignoring the elephant in the living room for fear of offending the elephant and being labeled racist, etc. which is how we were kept silent for so long.

America is not silent anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then go down to Austin and deport Governor Perry along with the illegals there!

AMEN>>> TexasGal
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The level of crime commited by the unauthorized has more to do with their level of education and poverty than their race or place of national origin or even their immigration status. There are as many crimes commited on them as by them. None of that however is an excuse for their being here. I think that it is a vulnerability on the part of our movement that so much argument is being made based on a prediliction to crime that does not exist outside of
    the same criminal pattern which could be found in control group comparisons similarly based on poverty and education. CNN's Rick Sanchez is also noticing the same thing.

I do not know if Rick Sanchez opposes amnesty, I do. I favor a combined policy of "attrition through enforcement" and local grassroots investment. The same sort of people often immigrants who are now financing the illegal immigration of their friends and relatives should be investing in their old countries creating jobs.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    Yeah, where's the raids in Texas? We need double the raids because our state is so big! And PLEASE start with Dallas!! Then go down to Austin and deport Governor Perry along with the illegals there!

TexasGal
    The entire state of Texas needs to adopt Irving's enforcement approach. Hey, all you Texans...contact your Senators, Congressmen (both fed and state) and town administrators. Tell them to enforce the immigration laws...just like Irving!

Richard:

Here are some FAST FACTS for you in your discussions with people on the issue:

The U.S. continues to spend $22 billion on welfare to illegals, $2.2 billion on food assistance programs, $2.5 billion on Medicaid for illegals, and $12 billion on primary and secondary education for children here illegally.
    Thirty percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. The illegal alien crime rate is 2 1/2 times that of non illegal aliens.
    The total cost is a whopping $338.3 billion per year and rising!

http://www.newsmax.com/putnam/attrition ... 36229.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast