Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys help me out here

Here is a post from www.al.com forums (Hoover). PLEASE blast this jerk! I have already posted my reply!

309.2. Very well said
    by IllegalMex, 3/20/06 22:27 ET
    Re: hmmmm by medstudent, 3/20/06
    Hispanics/Latinos are part of the future of America. People who do not accept this fact prefer to live in the past. For many decades we have been paying the price (in a very subtle way)to be included in America's future. We have succeeded and will continue to assimilate. Good examples are General Ricardo Sanchez and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. Their parents and my parent experienced the life that the illegal immigrants are living in Alabama. We will not return to Mexico because you need us here. If laws are passed to return us to Mexico, we will stay here because those laws are going to be broken by the Americans to allow us to stay here.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

my response

Illegalmex, you do not hear very well! Obviously you do not take the laws of this country seriously. I assure you I do! You also do not realize the resolve of the American people. I DO NOT take kindly to threats which is what your post is. We already know that our government is selling us out, however, you need to understand, there are a lot more of us than there are politicians and we still have the vote (for now) to throw the traitors out! You have been sold out by your government and you are to chicken to do anything about it! You want to take the "easy pickens" by coming here and try to make the American citizens bow down to you! Well guess what! It ain't going to happen! My father faught in WW II and NOT to see this country taken over by illegals of any race, nationality, or creed! I WILL not see our men and women that have fought and died for this country disgraced by the likes of you!

OK MOD's go ahead and delete this post as I know you will because you are to narrowminded to see the truth!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I knew it, Alberto Gonzalez, the Anchor Baby General's parents were illegal aliens. Just think of it, the supreme law enforcement official of the land is an anchor baby. How can we expect him to enforce any laws concerning illegal immigration, when he himself comes from lawbreaking, illegal Mexican parents? Does anyone believe that he would actually enforce employer sanctions against those that hire illegals? Has he ever? Can we ever expect him to enforce immigration laws against illegal Mexicans, whether on the books now or those enacted through legislation? I knew Bush was a scumbag, but appointing an anchor baby as Attorney General, just goes to show you, Bush has no intention of ever enforcing the laws against illegal lawbreakers.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

ohflyingone,
    I was so mad at this pompous. ..., you know what, that I could hardly write.
    It is sad for me as a Hispanic, to have idiots like him writing garbage like
    he did.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt