Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, you'd know better than me (I'm far removed from the situation - [opposite end of the country], I see this is literally 'on your door step')
    So I'll defer to your better judgement - I think you're right.
    I do happen to know 2 Americans originally from Cuba, and I know they won't go easily along with any attempts to treat their situation like everyone else...(see what happens).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker[quote
    ]Are they sending them back home? We can't be expected to take in everyone.[/quote
    ]

Haitians are always immediately deported. Cubans and Hispanics are not and Haitians are treated badly and their country is much more corrupt than Cuba and South America.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker[quote
    ]Are they sending them back home? We can't be expected to take in everyone.[/quote
    ]

Haitians are always immediately deported. Cubans and Hispanics are not and Haitians are treated badly and their country is much more corrupt than Cuba and South America.
    Hi dyehard,
    I know the policy on Cubans. And Hispanics aren't turned away like they should be. But I do feel kind of bad for the Haitians and the situation in their country. Its really sad.

I agree with you firecracker. The Haitian vote isn't big enough to make them a difference. These people are really sufferring over there. I heard from people who went to visit relatives and it is alot worse than Cuba is now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12