Haley Barbour – Amnesty Whore

Posted by Dominari Nolo on Jun 25, 2013

You know what I love? I love listening to Rush Limbaugh 5 days a week for some truth, some great conservative analysis, some blessed sanity in an ocean of crazy. I listen and somehow I can allow myself hope that in spite of all that the Nazi Democrats and Vichie Republicans are doing to undo this Republic, that great leadership will arise, and a rally from great citizen patriots will rescue us before it’s too late.
And you know what I REALLY love? I really love having my ray of sunshine interrupted by radio ads from a group called Americans For a Conservative Direction pimping for this Amnesty bill. I bet you feel the same way to. You are saying to yourself, Ed, you are SO right. I LOVE having my Wheaties pissed on by liberals posing as conservatives and interrupting my Limbaugh time!
These ads are revolting and infuriating. Every statement in there is a blatant lie.
From Center for Immigration Studies, the transcript:
Rubio: Anyone who thinks what we have now in immigration is not a problem is fooling themselves. What we have in place today is de facto amnesty.
Narrator: Conservative leaders have a plan, the toughest immigration enforcement measures in the history of the United States.
Rubio: They have to pass the background check, they have to be able to pay a registration fee, they have to pay a fine.
Narrator: Border security on steroids. Tough border triggers have no giveaways for law breakers.
Rubio: “No federal benefits, no food stamps, no welfare, no Obamacare, they have to prove that they’re gainfully employed.
Narrator: Bold, very conservative, a tough line on immigration.
Rubio: It puts in place the toughest enforcement measures in the history of the United States, potentially in the world and it once and for all deals with the issue of those that are here illegally but does so in a way that’s fair and compassionate but does not encourage people to come illegally in the future and isn’t unfair to the people that have done it the right way.

Narrator: Stand with Marco Rubio to end de facto amnesty, support Conservative Immigration Reform.
Dishonest ads run by the usual suspects on the Left are annoying. But when a group calls itself Americans For a Conservative Direction and runs the same ads, you want to go kick something in the face.

So, who is Americans For a Conservative Direction? It’s owner/pimp is Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook and a typical liberal zillionaire. It’s frontman/whore?

Haley Barbour.

Former RNC Chairman, former governor of Mississippi, once thought of as very conservative, who considered a 2012 presidential campaign. Under his leadership, Mississippi came roaring back from the ravages of Hurricane Katrina. Good for him.
But now he’s just another Amnesty whore.

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/06/hal...amnesty-whore/