Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity on Fox right now "The Price We Pay"

he has a show on illegal immigration that is awesome!!

http://search2.foxnews.com/search?acces ... 20america#

It is a repeat but worth watching again!

Yep, I'm watching. Good program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At this moment, they are talking about the missing in Laredo:

http://laredosmissing.com/home.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it is a rerun but the more they rerun the better, It does surprise me though coming from FOX
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It's too bad more of America couldn't have seen this one. Full of information and I could watch it a few more times.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Begining January, Glenn Beck is going to start doing a lof of his shows from the border!! I believe that Laredo, Texas is the first place that he is heading!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I heard it was called 60 days in Laredo... but that was a while back have heard anything lately
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Glenn's program where he interviewed Sheriff Flores of Laredo / Webb County (TX) (? - that's by memory...) and US Rep (D-TX) Henry Cuellar AND where he too outlined the lives of the 'disappeared' US citizens in Nuevo Laredo was probably his best show ever - at least the ones I had watched.

Here's a YouTube vid on the now-famous exchange between Sheriff Flores and Rep. Cuellar - it's a 'must see'. There's a point in the interview where Rep Cuellar tells the sheriff in effect...'you're just a local sheriff, it's not you're job to worry about border security, you do you're job, I'll do the important stuff'.... then, after that finishes, Glenn tells Cuellar, "I think that is one of the most awful things I have ever heard in my interviewing, and I will not let you follow-up with any explanation on this subject - period" (all my words, but you can view for yourself at the link below). Do check it out if you can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435fINZx37U

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Glenn's program where he interviewed Sheriff Flores of Laredo / Webb County (TX) (? - that's by memory...) and US Rep (D-TX) Henry Cuellar AND where he too outlined the lives of the 'disappeared' US citizens in Nuevo Laredo was probably his best show ever - at least the ones I had watched.

Here's a YouTube vid on the now-famous exchange between Sheriff Flores and Rep. Cuellar - it's a 'must see'. There's a point in the interview where Rep Cuellar tells the sheriff in effect...'you're just a local sheriff, it's not you're job to worry about border security, you do you're job, I'll do the important stuff'.... then, after that finishes, Glenn tells Cuellar, "I think that is one of the most awful things I have ever heard in my interviewing, and I will not let you follow-up with any explanation on this subject - period" (all my words, but you can view for yourself at the link below). Do check it out if you can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435fINZx37U
    I remember that interview, what a jerk.

But what she is talking about is in I believe Jan. Beck is suppose to do his radio show in Laredo called "60 days in Laredo" about the missing people in Laredo, he was trying to get other radio talk show hosts to do it with him to bring attention to what is happening down there on the border. Have you heard of it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast