Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity's America...

Very good show tonight (Monday, 10-15-07). With regard to illegal immigration, they did an expose' (if you will) on the MS13 gangs. I was very surprised because they didn't do any bleeding-heart spin on it. They just reported it as is.

Tomorrow night they're doing an expose' on U.S. emergency rooms and how illegal immigration is affecting them. THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thank you americangirl. I forgot to watch at 9, so I may be able to watch the replay. I will try to watch tomorrow too.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Definitely want to see these, even as re-runs. I love it when they simply show it as it is and do not spin it into a sob story on how rough it is for illegal aliens, instead show how rough their presence here has made it for Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good to hear -- in terms of the publicity. How was Hannity?
    On another thread, someone noted that he was timid when he interviewed Vicente Fox.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love Sean Hannity, but Allan Colmes just drives me nuts. He is always interrupting Hannity when it pertains to Clinton or the Democrat party. I guess you have to have two different sides to make a point but sometimes he can be overwhelming.