Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity's show tonight on Fox.

Hannity was just on Fox 13 and doing is week long special on illegal immigration. I have heard this before and was not shocked when he started speaking about it, but was stunned by the amount of money being held at the Social Security Administration.
    The topic was SSN fraud and how identities are being stolen and resold again and reused. The people who have had this happen to them are left on their own to fix their credit problems and trying to straighten out the fraud which often does not work. There is no one to help them.
    The Social Security Administration knows when an SSN is being used by two different employers and often that these jobs are in two different states. They do not notify the person that their SSN is being used by more than one person.
    Needless to say that both people, one being the real US citizen and the illegal are paying into SSN. SSN is always deducted; we do not have a choice. However, the illegal can claim exempt on all other taxes.
    There is a 600 billion dollar surplus (he said surplus) at the SSN Administration Level and they are holding this money. (Sure they are) It is either being used to bail out SSN or the government is using it to fund the war. (Who Knows)!
    Does this not make you understand why the government does not help you locate the person or let you know where that person works who has stolen your identity? This speaks for itself in how corrupt our Government is and our current Administration. How come there has not been a bill to force the SSN to inform you when your SSN is being used more than once? After all they have put every stinkin bill they could think of to make the illegal (legal) why are they not taking care of us?

Also Oâ€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I missed the show, but it airs again at 11pm CST. I plan on watching it.

This has been a great series, and I think more than anything else I've seen on TV regarding illegal immigration, it hasn't shown any sympathy toward the illegals. They're giving hard and true facts and not sugar-coating them.

I just wish they'd devote more of the show to this and go more indepth. It's this kind of honest, straight-forward, in-your-face reporting that we need to wake up Americans.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This country is being treated like a Corporation that is going through a Hostile take over bid

What I will say to the Political Elite.... you are sadly mistaken if you think "We the People" will sit back as you sell away our country

"This Country is NOT for SALE by you corrupt Pieces of SH_T and to tell you the Truth... you better be shaking in your shorts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)