Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hansen's Disease, Leprosy & Illegal Aliens: Spreading In

I wasn't going to post this article because we've read similar ones before, but then I went to a link in the article, www.cacaessortment.com and it says in part, "Some of the vaccines used to treat tuberculosis may offer some hope in this area since the bacteria that cause Hansen's disease are similar to those that cause tuberculosis." Another disease being brought to us, compliments of jorge boosh and his buddies, the illegal aliens.

So, here's the article:

By Mitch Marconi
    Jun 29, 2007

Hansen's Disease, or otherwise known as leprosy, has gone up in the numbers of cases in the United States in the last few years, but by how much?

There has been a lot of controversy over CNN correspondent Lou Dobbs' statement recently, in which he said: "The invasion of illegal aliens is threatening the health of many Americans."

"There were about 900 cases of leprosy in the last 40 years. There have been 7,000 cases in the past three years."

Now people are speaking out, insisting that Dobbs' statement was invalid - by about 27 years! They're claiming that while there have been 7,000 cases of leprosy, they have not occurred in the last 3 years - it's 30 years. Their claiming the peak year was 456 cases in 1983, but last year there were 'only' 137 cases.

Well, I did some digging, and no official sites are reporting the number of Hansen's Disease cases past the year 2005, which is 2 1/2 years ago. The claim insisting that there were 137 cases is not proven, so Dobbs has not yet been proven wrong. There have been 7,029 cases between 1976 and 2005, with 166 cases in 2005. Prove Dobbs wrong, or stop trying to debunk his statements. I'm not defending Lou Dobbs, I'm defending the public's constant need to turn every semi-conservative statment into a lie. What if he is right? Do you know what leprosy does to your body?

Here's a little taste, compliments of caca.essortment.com:

'Hansen's disease, commonly referred to as leprosy, is a chronic infectious disease caused by the mycobacterium leprae bacteria. This disease can cause severe deformity of the feet, hands and face. The bacteria that cause leprosy thrive in cool areas of the body such as the skin, nerves near the skin surface and in oral and nasal mucus membranes. The infection leads to a loss of sensation in the affected areas.'

Oh, and it can be fatal.

Lou Dobbs: "If we reported it, it's a fact."

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/healt ... 9312.shtml

Here is a BBC article on how the slave trade is key to spreading leprosy:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4540461.stm

Good Lord, is there no end to the disease they bring into America?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

leprosy

In United States the ratio of leprosy patient increasing so high in last two-three years. In a report, one of Mr. Dobbs's correspondents said there had been 7,000 cases of leprosy in this country over the previous three years, far more than in the past. Mr. Dobbs argues that the middle class has many enemies: corporate lobbyists, greedy executives, wimpy journalists, corrupt politicians. However, none plays a bigger role than illegal immigrants do. Mr. Dobbs said on his April 14, 2005, program that the invasion of illegal aliens is threatening the health of many Americans. From there, he introduced his original report that mentioned leprosy, the flesh-destroying disease — technically known as Hansen's disease — that has inspired fear for centuries.

The bill that was defeated included in their 24-hour amnesty no provision for health screening whatsoever. They were willing to flood our country with disease not to mention the terrorists and criminals. Gotta love it
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn