Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Added to the homepage with Reggie the Goons email address.

http://www.alipac.us/article-804-thread-1-0.html

Former Bronco Reggie Rivers (reggierivers2002@yahoo.com) is the host of "Global Agenda" Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on KBDI-Channel 12. His column appears every Friday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second story with the VIDEO added to homepage

Video: Protestors call Americans and Columbus Racist Invaders!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-805-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If a bunch of people protested a Martin Luther King day parade all HELL would break loose! I'm an American Italian and I wonder why everybody else gets holidays for their heroes but I can't have mine.

Cesar Chavez did not like ILLEGAL immigration! It is true! He knew that more illegals only drove wages and working conditions DOWN! Chavez was out to help and organize the FARM WORKERS in California who were already there...not bring in more and more....BTW...I understand farm owners are havinng a hard time finding ILLEGALS to work the fields.....why? Because they are working in construction and landscaping and packing plants.....more money and work that is easier AND this drives down jobs for UNION construction workers and plumberss and elecricians yet the UNION LEADERS support and amnesty for ILLEGALS when they should be doing the opposite as they did about 10 years ago....the radicals have taken the name of Chavez for their cause.....

BTW Bush will try and convince people that his "gyest Worker" prograam is for California faarm workers...BULL....I know illegals that are making as much as $25 an hour in construction...where do they get the money for $25,000 pick up trucks and $500 cowboy boots and $100 for their cowboy hats? Most of them ain't on the farms!!

Great points made on this subject!! I feel that we as a nation need to start balancing out pride. Where do you find "White History Month"...or White Expo. Time to start letting every race have its 'day in the light'...As a country, we must mature to this level. Like the old saying "if you are not going to share, put it away" applies to this scenerio. If all races cannot express on an equal plane..then no race should be allowed to.

Check this link out:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171249,00.html

[quote]A White Oppressor? Who Me?
    Tuesday, October 04, 2005
    By Wendy Mcelroy

Your daughter is enrolled at a major university that has well-defined policies prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race. She decides to attend a campus event. The organizers forbid her entry because of her skin color: white.

Under concerted pressure from the Student Government Association, which prohibits racial discrimination at school-sponsored events, the organizers grudgingly admit your daughter. But they make a point of publicly humiliating her from the podium for the color of her skin.

On Sept. 24, the Women's Studies and Graduate Consortium at Northeastern University in Boston held a public on-campus meeting called "Breaking Bread: Women of Color Dialogue." White women were barred.

The SGA demanded that no student be denied entry to a public, on-campus event because of skin color. This was not merely a moral stand but also a demand that the university-sponsored event comply with the university's non-discrimination policy. (Exclusion on the basis of gender seems to have raised no comment.)

Rather than cancel the event, Dr. Robin Chandler â€â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12