Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Same to you Legal, Keep smiling and Happy New Year!

Jump over a Volcano
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I watch the ball go down at Times Square on tv every year too. Of course that's 9 pm for me but it's my own little tradition. Man it looked cold there.

Happy New Year to everyone! 2009 is probably going to be very interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, the Glenfiddich is breathing right now, it's 5 minutes to the 00:00 of 2009, and the bouquet is quite nice. It has a nice smoothe aroma, that is anything but overwhelming. One that should not be diluted with 7Up.

The color is very light caramel almost clear. Just a slight hint of tanish brown, or it would look like water.

Okay folks here we go................... Oh ho ho, ....................that was smooth as can be! None of the ill effects of sipping Scotch or other whiskeys where you feel the heat rising and it settles so nicely and warmly. Something definitely worth waiting for all these years, and to cherish every little snifter of. Wow that was really good. And it doesn't go straight to the head either, it is just very nice to admire. Just like grampa's Viking Honey liquer. He kept it rotated over a 15 to 20 year period, and would only oen it at New Years as a special toast of goodwill, and good luck in the new year.

So to all my Celtic cousins a toast to you all!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Well, the Glenfiddich is breathing right now, it's 5 minutes to the 00:00 of 2009, and the bouquet is quite nice. It has a nice smoothe aroma, that is anything but overwhelming. One that should not be diluted with 7Up.

The color is very light caramel almost clear. Just a slight hint of tanish brown, or it would look like water.

Okay folks here we go................... Oh ho ho, ....................that was smooth as can be! None of the ill effects of sipping Scotch or other whiskeys where you feel the heat rising and it settles so nicely and warmly. Something definitely worth waiting for all these years, and to cherish every little snifter of. Wow that was really good. And it doesn't go straight to the head either, it is just very nice to admire. Just like grampa's Viking Honey liquer. He kept it rotated over a 15 to 20 year period, and would only oen it at New Years as a special toast of goodwill, and good luck in the new year.

So to all my Celtic cousins a toast to you all!
    Thank you Hylander it sounds wonderful! Now I am really jealous...wonder what mountaindog was drinking? something tell me he is having a bit of Scotts Whiskey also!

HAPPY NEW YEAR HYLANDER !!

Jean, same here if the ball didn't go down Eastern time I would have missed it also
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the thread Koobster...happy 2009 everyone, I think we are really going to have our work cut out for us this year...but together "we can do it"

"UNITED WE STAND" "DIVIDED WE FALL"

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Happy New Year to All!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

</p>
    ------------------------

Don't Forget your peas

Don't forget the Black Eyed Peas.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase ... d%3A718923
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Happy New Year!

Thank you Koobster for the warm greeting, and a very Happy New Years to you and everyone at Alipac!

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast