Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Happy New Year to everyone fighting for the cause.

I am going to make a new years prediction.

2008 is going to be a big year for us, and our country. Allot of cracks getting larger caused from built up pressure. Our Goverment and Federal reserve will be acting like the "little Dutchmen" putting his finger in the dyke to stop the leaking, but it won't work.
    I'll be blunt we are heading into economic resession, and I think a severe one. The kind of severe where change happens. The economic problems will worsen as the realestate bubble implodes, the dollar continues to weaken as the Federal reserve pumps billions more dollars to ward off a recession. The Illegals will become more desperate and more violent as they bring in less money. Bush of course will do nothing to inforce the immigration laws and control the border. Tensions between Whites and illegal Latinos will worsen. Especially as the illegals feel threatend by new state laws and fears of a crack down.
    A weakening economy should help the Democrats in the Presidential ellection, but their pro-illegal stance will hurt them. As news of increased violence against americans is heared and felt our cause will grow and that could be the deciding factor in the November election.
    My thoughts on the economy is that the price for the years of massive government debt, open borders, globalism and trade deficits will finally start to hurt. I say bring it on, the sooner it starts the quicker we can get out of it, and we can use this to bring about positive change in the arena of immigration and national sovereignty.
    We all know it will take years to reverse the impact and damage that illegal immigration has had on our country, but lets face it nothing happens in our country until their is a crisis.

We as leaders must set the example: Stay calm, call for attrition through enforcement and respect for our laws. We should also be more out spoken with our peers in regard to the changes that need to be made.

Banned
    greginLA,
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Glad your here !