Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

HAPPY PRESIDENT DAY

By Presidential Decree today has be renamed. Both presidents Washington and Lincoln have officially been de-recognized and replaced by PRESIDENT OBAMA. Today is to be a day of remembering and recognizing all the achievements that this great patriot has done. How he has moved this country in the greatness it is today. We need to remember that the jobs we are not working today (or any day for that matter) are a result of his progressive policies. We now have many new friends both muslim and illegal that we can invite to our celebration dinner today. Yes he is truly the savior and leader of the nation. We have alot to be thankful for...or do we???

to me he is not American citizen so he should not be President of Our country
    in my book he don't show birth Certificatie . & he still in wh & every one in congress know this . & still don't say any thing ?
    I have no respect for him at all he don't respect our flag Or Our country at all yes he respect all of the other Country but Not Our
    . He just S/// On us & you all know this
    so stand up American & fight like hell
    God Bless American
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto! southbronx... and for me, since I simply do not think of him as a president, I'll just be thinking about the other ones who really were... All the presidents were/are human with faults, but Obama falls way below the worst of them because he truly does not care about Americans or America - except for its destruction..
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I'm with you southbronx!! This man has spent millions of dollars hiding from us, hiding his records and papers. What does he have to cover up?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look at the board it's really lit up today! How ya' all doin'? good I hope!

1120 guests and 53 members!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    to me he is not American citizen so he should not be President of Our country
    in my book he don't show birth Certificatie . & he still in wh & every one in congress know this . & still don't say any thing ?
    I have no respect for him at all he don't respect our flag Or Our country at all yes he respect all of the other Country but Not Our
    . He just S/// On us & you all know this
    so stand up American & fight like hell
    God Bless American
    Amen southBronx!

I never have nor ever will consider him my president. Just another community organizer to me.