Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard the guy who runs this site, on the Peter Bolyes Talkshow, and these folks are working to bring this type of thing to the forefront.

http://www.illegalemployers.org/1431.html

Tired of Illegals,

I have seen women being harassed at work, call the local cops AND report the person to HR. If you are in fear for your well being the local cops is the best place to start. Once they learn that he is an illegal as well you can request that ICE be informed as many local police forces have ICE contacts nowadays.

If the illegal is warned and does it again you could take him to court (if he doesn't flee first) and take whatever possesions he illegally owns in our country as a reward for his ignorance. Judges don't take kindly to harrassers, believe me.

Or you could relate your story to a large, male family member for immediate remediation?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I understand your plight. I have to deal with illegals every day in my job. One of the projects I'm involved in is the construction of a retail store in Oklahoma City. As is often the case now with large companies, the owners have brought in thier own "crews" to do much of the finish work. These "crews" sleep in the building at night, even though the fire marshall has not issued a certificate of occupancy. Walking in that building in the morning is like walking into a refugee camp, with all the garbage and sleeping bags everywhere. The worst part is that these people assume every dark corner of the building is a toilet. That makes for many surprises during the day.

I wish there was a way to report this, and actually have something done about it. There doesn't seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyhome
    I understand your plight. I have to deal with illegals every day in my job. One of the projects I'm involved in is the construction of a retail store in Oklahoma City. As is often the case now with large companies, the owners have brought in thier own "crews" to do much of the finish work. These "crews" sleep in the building at night, even though the fire marshall has not issued a certificate of occupancy. Walking in that building in the morning is like walking into a refugee camp, with all the garbage and sleeping bags everywhere. The worst part is that these people assume every dark corner of the building is a toilet. That makes for many surprises during the day.

I wish there was a way to report this, and actually have something done about it. There doesn't seem to be.
    Contact the Firemarshall, and contact I.C.E. Let them know exactly what's going on from what you've seen. See if someone has a camcorder so you can tape the suprises, and the morning tent city. Send that to O'reilly and see what kind of attention you get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12