Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Harassment of political opponents via Citizens Academy

Harassment of political opponents via Citizens Academy

In 2003, I was taking a class for a teaching credential when the instructor brought up the subject of immigration I replied that, "my job was not a fruit picking job." Since then I've been harassed by a network of social activists who all have the same training which I believe is through the FBI's Citizen's Academies to engage in legitimate activity of 'pretexting' (mini flash mobs/street theater) to confirm accusations of racism. However in my situation, it is being used by people hiding being the mantle of civil rights as a form of harassment against a political opponent who is anti-immigration.

This has followed me from state to state and occurs on and off the job. In May of 2010 I contacted the FBI for help but this only caused a sea change from mostly social worker type females to mostly recruiter type males. After 7 years I'm desperate to put a stop to this.

Harassment of political opponents via Citizens Academy training

I have contacted the FBI and the US Commission on Civil Rights but they have not responded. Instead information i wrote in a letter to the FBI was used to harass me. I've begun keeping a log of activities using and iPhone travel journal application called AwesomeNotes which enables picture to be attached. The people (predominately Jewish) that I've been able to identify are either recruiters or senior members of religious institutions which fits the target population for the FBI's CREST program.

So far I've not been able to find a civil rights attorney who will help me. Are you aware of anyone else being harassed in this manner? If so what have they been able to do about it? Are there any organizations that might help me?

How did the group know what you said? Was it on t.v or was one of the members in your class?

"Welcome to Alipac keepingsweet, Wow! I've heard this went on, I don't know if it's ever been here or not, this sounds like it's up W's alley, they're always hassling him and threating him! Give these guys a couple of minutes they'll come up with something! Damn! This sucks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't worry KS they're tryin' to figure something out, they heard ya'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn