Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your welcome.

I amended my Message to Sessions so that it is a message to the sellouts and fence sitters. If I get "he's not sure" of any kind I shoot the fax off.

Otherwise I thank them for their stand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EMAIL SENT TO ALL DEMOCRATIC SENATORS:

Dear Senator,

What has happened to the Democratic Congress in this country? Instead of listening to the people who elected them, this Congress, especially the Democrats, seems to think it should be telling those people what is good for them.

80% of Americans, from both parties, have told their representatives categorically that there should be no amnesty for illegal aliens in ANY FORM.

Yet your leader, Harry Reid, now invokes Rule 14 in an attempt to push through his DREAM Act amnesty behind the backs of the American people.

How can you possibly, as an American Senator, condone this reprehensible action of bypassing the will of the American people?

Please, for once, do what you were elected to do and stand up for the American citizen by heeding their voice and voting against the DREAM Act and any further specious attempts to enact amnesty for illegal aliens.

XXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX, CA

I just got through to Reid's office twice with no problem on the toll free number 877-851-6437 and gave them hell.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

This is mine:

If I get a NO I thank them

If I get "looking at legislation"

or not sure

or for the DA

I follow up with this:

Senator:

I have decided that I will make a journal of this Congress. I will post names of those who stood for my children and those who did not. I will give them the names of those running for the Presidency and how they stood, or did not stand for the American citizen. I will give them the names of the senators and the party they represented, so that for generations they can teach their children, which party did, and which party did not truly represented them, the law-abiding American citizen.

I will ask them to teach those names to their children and children’s children. I want to make a legacy for them that their mother cared enough to fight for them. I hope it will be a legacy of which they can be proud. I hope it will last for generations and the memory of this time will never be allowed to fade. They will be able to recognize those who took their solemn oath to protect the United States of American, and its citizens seriously, and those who did not, but sold it to the highest bidder.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    American Citizen

NO to ANY Amnesty:
    Dream Act
    Skil
    Agsjobs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Reid's line busy...i'm holding now. Keep calling.

EMAIL/FAX TO ALL REPUBLICAN SENATORS:

Dear Senator,

Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, and many other Democrats are trying to do it to the Republicans again. Harry Reid, now invokes Rule 14 in an attempt to push through his DREAM Act amnesty behind the backs of the American people, because they know that further debate on this issue will result in the truth; that it would be a nightmare for American citizens.

80% of Americans, from both parties, have told their representatives categorically that there should be no amnesty for illegal aliens in ANY FORM, but these Democrats think they can tell those Americans and the Republican party what is right and what to think.

How can you possibly, as an American Senator, condone this reprehensible action of bypassing the will of the American people?

Please stay strong in standing up for American citizens by heeding their voices and voting against the DREAM Act and any further specious attempts to enact amnesty for illegal aliens.

XXXXX
    XXXXX, CA

working4change
    Great letter realbsball..Thank you.

I called early and got through to Reid's office in Nevada and I'm pleased to tell you that as I type I'm holding on his Washigton number. I can usually get right through so I'm assuming that his getting a lot of flak on this.

Let's break the Capitol Hill phone system again!

Got a strong NO in Enzi's office

Has anyone noticed the site isn't showing how many members are signed on. I have a friend who is here as a guest because she can't register. I've PM'd dixie and william.

More zip codes

Durbin - Nevada 20510, 60604,62703,62959

Hagel- Nebraska-- 20510, 68508, 69361,68114,68845

Lugar Id- 47708,46204,46804,46383
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast