Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Harry Reid letter to Rush's bosses.

When "Dingy Harry" Reid and the U.S. Senate turned away from the business of the nation to instead smear a private citizen, forty-one of them sent a letter demanding the "repudiation" of their inaccurate interpretation of Rush Limbaugh's comments about Jesse Al-Zaid (a.k.a. Jesse MacBeth) and other "phony soldiers" who falsify their service. This letter was delivered to Mark Mays of Clear Channel Communications, Rush Limbaugh's syndication partner, and widely quoted in the Drive-By Media.

Up for auction is the original letter signed by 41 Democrat senators. This historic document may well represent the first time in the history ofAmerica that this large a group of U.S. senators attempted to demonize a private citizen by lying about his views. As such, it is a priceless memento of the folly of Harry Reid and his 40 senatorial co-signers.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... or-charity

The entire proceeds of this auction.. the entire high bid... will be donated to The Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation, a registered charity which provides financial assistance to the children of fallen Marines and federal law enforcement officers. Rush Limbaugh serves on the Board of this organization and has been active on its behalf. All costs of this auction will be paid by the seller... every dollar of your winning bid will go to this charity, which has to date distributed over $29 million.

Rush first publicly displayed this letter on the night of October 11th during a speech in Philadelphia, having a security operative carry it on stage, with the letter itself safely encased in a Halliburton Attache case handcuffed to the agent's right wrist. Included in this auction is that same Halliburton briefcase, as well as a personal letter from Rush Limbaugh, thanking the winning bidder for his donation. The special handcuffs may not be distributed outside of law enforcement and security officers, and thus are not included in this auction.

As winning bidder, you get:
    - The original and infamous "Harry Reid Smear" letter, signed by 41 Democat senators
    - The Halliburton briefcase in which this letter is secured 24 hours a day
    - A personal letter of thanks from the Man Who Runs America, Rush Limbaugh
    - A photograph of Rush displaying the letter on stage in Philadelphia on October 11th

Who Signed?

Who Signed?

Harry Reid.. Hillary Rodham Clinton.. Blanche Lincoln... Richard Durbin... Kent Conrad... Bob Menendez... Charles Schumer ... Christopher Dodd... Barbara Mikulski... Patty Murray.. Byron Dorgan... Bill Nelson... Daniel Akaka ... Dianne Feinstein... Barack Obama... Max Baucus.. Tom Harkin.. J.ack Reed... Joseph Biden.. Daniel Inouye.. Jay Rockefeller... Barbara Boxer.. Edward M. Kennedy... Ken Salazar... Sherrod Brown.. John Kerry.. Bernie Sanders... Robert Byrd.. Amy Klobuchar... Debbie Stabenow... Benjamin Cardin... Mary Landrieu.. Jon Tester... Tom Carper.. Frank Lautenberg... Jim Webb... Bob Casey.. Patrick Leahy.. Sheldon Whitehouse... Carl Levin... Ron Wyden

is your senator here???
    maybe its time to write each and everyone and let them know how wrong it is that they did NOT say anything about Harry Reid's comments a couple of months ago when Reid said "the US has lost the war in iraq"

Phew! Thank God, none of my senators was there! Even Craig, which I am shocked about! LOL.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Who Signed?

Harry Reid.. Hillary Rodham Clinton.. Blanche Lincoln... Richard Durbin... Kent Conrad... Bob Menendez... Charles Schumer ... Christopher Dodd... Barbara Mikulski... Patty Murray.. Byron Dorgan... Bill Nelson... Daniel Akaka ... Dianne Feinstein... Barack Obama... Max Baucus.. Tom Harkin.. J.ack Reed... Joseph Biden.. Daniel Inouye.. Jay Rockefeller... Barbara Boxer.. Edward M. Kennedy... Ken Salazar... Sherrod Brown.. John Kerry.. Bernie Sanders... Robert Byrd.. Amy Klobuchar... Debbie Stabenow... Benjamin Cardin... Mary Landrieu.. Jon Tester... Tom Carper.. Frank Lautenberg... Jim Webb... Bob Casey.. Patrick Leahy.. Sheldon Whitehouse... Carl Levin... Ron Wyden
    THEY ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH SOMEONE "WILLING TO DO THE JOB MOST SENATORS WON'T DO"
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anytime I see Hillary's and Kennedy's name on something, I KNOW it's bad for American citizens!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Butterbean you hit the nail on the head!

None of my Senators were on the list, and I am kind of surprized!

FLORIDA IS WELL REPRESENTED AS ALWAYS

BILL NELSON

TheLetter that the 41 SIGNED.

I hope that the people will see just how bad they are and VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE SOON.
    BigMonkey

i can say that neither of the TWO texas senators are on the list

With three days to go, the bidding is at $45,600.50 with 111 people bidding!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Well you know that California is represented. There is not a name on that list that I was surprised at.

How clever for Rush to publicize the letter making such a big production of it. What a wonderful idea to sell it on E-Bay for donations.

I wonder how stupid the Senators feel now?