Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HARRY REID IS LOOKING AT THAT 14% APPROVAL RATING

He said "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPECT US TO ACT"
    (or words to that effect, I have a mental block where he, Bush, Kennedy, Graham are ocncerned)

HE IS DESPERATE TO PASS SOMETHING TO IMPROVE OUR OPINION.

HA HA HA

He has worked very hard to be a tapeworm.....very low indeed
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Passing a bad bill will not improve the opinion polls. The polls may go to single digits if he passes 1639.

Reid is DEAD MEAT!!

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

@ the thought of a packaged Reid.

This creepy crawler understands precisely what the poll numbers mean. He's grasping for whatever he can, no matter how preposterous sounding, to ram this bill through. It's quite pathetic, actually. Here's hoping there's a meltdown in his future. Or a styrofoam tray and some saran wrap.

I just called his office and told them so!

14%???? Seems a little high to me!!!

Reid is without a doubt the creepiest person in Washington...how did he get elected??? If you saw him last Dec. during the first immigration hearings, your skin would have crawled right off your body! It was the most obsequious display of grovelling I have ever seen.

BTW, in 1985 Reid was 110% AGAINST the amnesty. Last Dec. he said he has been 'begging for forgiveness' ever since he made the horrendous mistake of voting against amnesty in '85! He is sooo repulsive!!!

The only explanation i can see for Reids behavior is that formerly conservative Nevada has been so heavily invaded he thinks he's fulfilling some popular mandate. Show him it ain't so Nevadans!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is interesting how they keep finding "NEW FRONT RUNNERS" for this Immigration Reform Bill! Everytime a new frontrunner steps in, their approval rating plummits!! I guess when it gets below 20% they pass the batton off to another "entrenched" Senator!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"