Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
I got one of those Nigerian e-mail letters a few months ago. Normally I delete them as soon as I read..."You have been awarded 50 million dollars, ect"...lol

The last one I recieved I was feeling a little testy so I replied back that I was excited to hear about the 20 million in US. Currency (he spelled it currancy) discovered in Iraq that I was entiltled to 1/3 for allowing it to all be in my safe keeping until the final paperwork was completed. The just needed a $5,000 deposit for good failth wired to them.

I replied that I understood their dilemma and need of assurances and offered them an alternative. I advised them I would open up an escrow account so that a neutral third party would oversee the 20 million and they only needed $1,000 to do this and that was much cheaper then the $5,000 they needed.

I asked them to send it in cash in US Currancy (wanted it to sound believable so mispelled word currency) and I would open the escrow account for them to be able to send the remaining $19,999.000. I advised them I was excited to be able to present them this offer and awaited their acceptance of this offer and looked forward to recieving the funds.

To date I have not heard back from them? Do you think I was asking for to much?....LOL
LOL!! Hustling the hustlers....I LOVE IT!!! You should send them another email that says "OK. How about $900?"....see what happens....lol.