Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone else heard this?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post.
    On my local DC news station this morning they ran a story about the child that started the wildfires in California.The story went on to say the child admitted to starting the fire(s) and is in the custody of their parents for now.

I have tried looking on nbc4's website and couldn't find the story there but I know they ran it at least twice this morning.

Has anyone else heard this story?

Rawhide!

yes it broke last nite and as of two hours ago was on the main page of CNN

try this link www.newslink.org it provides likes to TV, Radio, and newspapers across the US and newspapers of the world...
    you can get to the L.A. papers and TV websights and do more research

They're not releasing the name because he's a juvenile (could be under 13.) It may take a while, but I'm sure the news will eventually get out.

I've heard the story but they are refusing to release any information regarding the minor child or his family SIR NAME, or whether they are here illegally.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yes I have heard the same report several times. The authorities are saying now that the child(?) 12 or 13ish, said it was an accident. Yeah right. I don't know about you but who "teaches" their kids to play with matches. Unbelievable. If indeed he is responsible his parents should be held accountable.

Anything over 6 years old is old enough to darn know better.

People need to raise children, instead of just having them.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Thanks all,I was worried I was losing my mind.
    I find it a little hard to believe a kid did all that but, I could be wrong.
    I remember late last week one news article quoted a fire official in Ca saying the fires started along a road were the work of "someone who knew what they were doing"-could this kid be that person?
    Thanks again

Rawhide!

Unsupervised, running around in the streets in a wildfire zone. What kind of parents are these?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Unsupervised, running around in the streets in a wildfire zone. What kind of parents are these?

Dixie
    I'm really hoping we'll know in a couple of days. The media is being really hush, hush about this one.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Thanks all,I was worried I was losing my mind.
    I find it a little hard to believe a kid did all that but, I could be wrong.
    I remember late last week one news article quoted a fire official in Ca saying the fires started along a road were the work of "someone who knew what they were doing"-could this kid be that person?
    Thanks again
    Different fire. The fire started by the kid was the Buckweed Fire which is in Los Angeles County.

The other fire (started by someone who knew what they were doing--) that is the Santiago fire (still burning) in Orange County, California (south of Los Angeles County).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast