Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone noticed the recent media Blitz on Rudy?

Making a huge issue on how "he cares so little about African Americans".

Stinks like a behind the scenes Democratic ploy for the black vote push.

Maybe they are realizing that the illegal hispanic vote, may not get them anywhere.

Not that I am for Rudy or necessarily republican, but this election is going to get nasty.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I would find that interesting. Could you post some links to such articles?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Has anyone noticed the recent media Blitz on Rudy?

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Making a huge issue on how "he cares so little about African Americans".

Stinks like a behind the scenes Democratic ploy for the black vote push.

Maybe they are realizing that the illegal hispanic vote, may not get them anywhere.

Not that I am for Rudy or necessarily republican, but this election is going to get nasty.
    Maybe in the end they will want to know who was against illegal immigration from the start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the powerhouses...media ,talk radio guys,politicians that are NON-CFR there needs to be another SPP meeting (SAVE THROUGH PURGE PARTY) and Trilateral Commission, (Ron PAUL,Tancredo and Duncan Hunter)and walk away with a plan...oh yeah and it needs to be secret just like the bilderburgs....

Let me tell you something and I truly believe this.

we are really just pawns.

Our diebold voting machines are rigged (clearly proven and many concurrent lawsuites are and have been filed) - YET, we still use them.

the TOP TIER that you see in the papers, news everyday ALL day, are ALL - part of the CFR - all of them, and all presidents or vice-presidents SINCE 1950 have been members.

the MSM are all part of the CFR, as are MANY corporate interests.

Just look at the donor lists for the top tier... all banks, and major law firms.

WE ARE GIVEN the choices.

Let me put this simply. IF YOU ARE NOT PART of the CFR or for the "global/open border" plan, you ain't getting NO publicity UNLESS you generate it yourself or to overlook it would be "obvious".

Lets put it in perspective.

The ONLY candidates in the GOP not associated with CFR (Council of Foreign Relations) are.

1. Ron Paul
    2. Tancredo
    3. Hunter

You go to ANY republican, in anytown USA and you say "Who is Ron Paul?" - blank stare. Same with Tancredo and even less with Hunter. WHY? It is NOT because they are lame, it is because they are 'not on board'.

I know more about Ron Paul, so I can talk more about him, but I am sure this applies to the same or slightly lesser degree to the other two. Few other congressman puts forth more legislations and is more active than Ron Paul. He was also named in the top 50 most influencial congressman. But, has the typical republican heard of him? NOPE! And that is the WAY the MSM wants.

Think about this. Ron Paul has over a 1000 meetup groups across the untied states and many across thte world with over 70,000 members.. sh*t, one meetup in texas has over a thousand members.... Now, his agenda is so ATYPICAL to what the CFR want (no war, closed borders, rework the fed, bring all troops home/end foreign intervention and nation building). .. you will see a TON of hit pieces on him.. A TON! Why? FEAR! It is simple. His fire is catching so fast, that those in power/elites are trying their DAMNDEST to smear, silence him.. his supporters were banned from RedState/townhall and even grassfire. Why? because those sites promote the NEO-CON agenda. simple.

Now, Whenever I have seen Tancredo in the news it is VERY MINIMAL.. why? The guy is very intelligent and makes alot of sense... He has more credentials and is everything Ghouliani would like to be..

But you see.. GHOULIANI is CFR incarnate! You will him on the front page of yahoo a couple times a week. He is known as a liberal. yet, you will see his name associated in the same line with "conservative" "tough on illegal immigration" etc....

Just look at the past. Buchanan won New Hampshire, yet they had him in low in the polls etc..... When they saw the momentum he was generating.. what happened? THE MSM plastered EVERYWHERE he was a racist - even though he picked an african american female VP.... That was it, after the MSM took hold of that smear campaign, bombed! His policies were/are alot like Ron Pauls.

But back to Dr. Paul, Tancredo, Hunter...... ONLY these three should be running.. that is it. Yet, they are the MOST ignored. And what do we get in the news everyday, all day... the CFR top tier presidential candidates.

Same with the Dems.

You think this illegal immigration issue is gonna get solved? Nope. Let me tell you how it will happen.

They will say because of national security, because there will be some attacks, that they must give amnesty to all illegals and issue the REAL ID for proper security. They will issue the AMERO to head off the crash of the dollar and open the borders for the NAU, again - for security reasons.

BrightNail Nailed it! Thankfully it is not too late to make a stand!