Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has this idea been discussed? Illegals serve in Military

What if an illegal (and his immediate* family) were offered LEGAL Immigrant status if the illegal successfully completed four years Service in the U.S. Military? If they are discharged, or obviously, if they desert, BANG - adiós to the whole family.

1. My belief is that someone who can do four years in the military has the potential to be a good American. 2. Our Military needs soldiers.

But, alas, how many illegals would actually accept the challenge?

(* family= husband, wife, children)

GR

Re: Has this idea been discussed? Illegals serve in Militar

Quote Originally Posted by NetProphet
    What if an illegal (and his immediate* family) were offered LEGAL Immigrant status if the illegal successfully completed four years Service in the U.S. Military? If they are discharged, or obviously, if they desert, BANG - adiós to the whole family.

1. My belief is that someone who can do four years in the military has the potential to be a good American. 2. Our Military needs soldiers.

Personally, I can't speak to what America's military will, and won't, do with illegal aliens.

Please know that many illegal aliens, if not most, intentionally do everything they can to get into America's borders without regard to what that means to the rest of their life.

Most commit crimes of deadly assault, theft, rape, etc along the path of their criminal entrance into USA borders.

So they've probably commited one or more felonies - or worse - by the time their fee land on USA soil.

As such . . . illegal aliens who are felons can NEVER be American citizens - and they can NEVER serve in America's military.

It doesn't take much for illegal aliens to mount up the felony offenses along their pathways to committing one crime after another from the very moment they INTENTIONALLY enter America's borders illegally.

This doesn't even take into consideration that each illegal alien who has spouses, siblings, and/or extended family members - if any of them are felons, then no matter how many crime-less illegal aliens (though, it's not possible to be crime-less as illegal aliens) go into America's military, any of their spouses, siblings, and/or extended family members who are felons - each of them can NEVER be American citizens.

Some felony offenses are:

-- illegal aliens ILLEGALLY returning into America's borders for a second, or more, times is a felon (that is counted) each time they do so illegally.

-- acquiring fraudulent identifications is one felony for EACH offense.

There are other ways illegal aliens mount up the felony offenses, which is at the federal level if not all the time, certainly a good amount of the time.

This is why it's not a good thing to be illegal aliens in America, though many illegal aliens believe they've done something noble for their cause, which is very incorrect.

The fact is that illegal aliens are educating each other how to be hard core criminals with many felonies to their name, and as such, it's never going to afford any of them who participate in illegal alien activities to "be Americans" in any good form.

But then no one actually believes that illegal aliens want to "be Americans" - at least not by their actions, words, or deeds against the United States of America.

Most commit crimes of deadly assault, theft, rape, etc along the path of their criminal entrance into USA borders.
    This line is just flat out wrong the allegations below it have some basis in truth.

Some felony offenses are:

-- illegal aliens ILLEGALLY returning into America's borders for a second, or more, times is a felon (that is counted) each time they do so illegally.

-- acquiring fraudulent identifications is one felony for EACH offense.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport all illegal aliens

Just deport all illegals.

In order to join the U.S. military, a person needs to be in the country legally. That said, illegals don't qualify. JMO, but I don't think most illegals are interested in serving our great country, but only in stealing from us by taking advantage of benefits that should accrue only to citizens - education, medical, welfare.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    In order to join the U.S. military, a person needs to be in the country legally. That said, illegals don't qualify. JMO, but I don't think most illegals are interested in serving our great country, but only in stealing from us by taking advantage of benefits that should accrue only to citizens - education, medical, welfare.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm more worried about anchor babies with gang affiliation joining the military for tactical training. Remember with most gangs it's blood in/blood out.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

There are THOUSANDS of Mexican National Citizens serving in US armed forces, and not just in active duty units, but also State Guard and Reserve units all across the country.

Many are DUAL-CITIZENS.

Wonder where the real allegiance lies?

=============================================

[quote="GR"][quote="NetProphet"]What if an illegal (and his immediate* family) were offered LEGAL Immigrant status if the illegal successfully completed four years Service in the U.S. Military? If they are discharged, or obviously, if they desert, BANG - adiós to the whole family.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NetProphet

I am firmly against that. I am also firmly against anyone who is not a US Citizen serving in our military.

If we need soldiers how about we reinstate the draft.

Drop out of high school or flunk out and you are going
    Commit a felony and you are going
    Go to college and you are exempt
    Start a career and you are also exempt

This might even straighten our our educational system and force our kids to take an education a little more seriously. If not, they get a meaningful career in the military.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I do not know if anyone here has heard about the 17 Afgahnies that WALKED away from a Millitary Base in TX. We were teaching them how to Fly our Jet Fighters... So... NO, ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT BE IN OUR SERVICES.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>