Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hate speech in America!

Got this from a Tea Party group any one else get this???

There are videos at the site as well....

Hate speech in America!
    Posted on July 9, 2010 in: Featured News

Where are the Democrats? Where is the President? Where are all of the people who usually cry foul?

* Article
    * Comments (5)

The following post was written by Velvet Hammer on our sister site at Blogivists.com.

King Samir Shabazz of the NBPP, sharing the opposite side of the race hate coin with the KKK. Each just as caustic and virulently racist as the other. Both deplorable. Both evil. If you denounce the KKK or any racist white supremacist group (as any decent human being should) you should by all rights denounce the NBPP as well. And call them out for what they truly are, and what they stand for, pure unadulterated hate.

Transcript portion beginning around 2:57

Samir: My job is to educate black people, whether they want to be educated or not. I don’t give a damn what they may think about white people, I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker I hate him. Because we are still in this condition.
    ……
    Narrator: Samir will use any opportunity to shout his message. Even at a festival to celebrating African heritage.

Samir: We didn’t come out here to play. There is to much serious business going on in your black community to be sliding through south street with white, dirty cracker whores on your arms. What’s a matter with you black man, you got a doomsday with a white woman on your arm.
    ……
    “We keep begging white people for freedom. No wonder we’re not free. Your enemy can not make you free fool. You want freedom you’re going to have to kill some crackers. You’re going to have to kill some of their babies.

More racist vitriol spewed by Shabazz:

The Cats Came Back
    CAN THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY BECOME A FORCE AGAIN IN PHILADELPHIA?
    Philadelphia Weekly

“I can’t wait for the day that they’re all dead. I won’t be completely happy until I see our people free and Whitey dead.â€

Ahhhhhhhhhh...........sounds a bit hateful to me, however we all know it isn't "hate speech" unless whitey say it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Ahhhhhhhhhh...........sounds a bit hateful to me, however we all know it isn't "hate speech" unless whitey say it.
    bigtex, we all know that it's against the law for white folk to preach hate!!
    Hey, I've got an idea...can I claim to be half black or half something else and not be prosecuted? Or maybe just a good tan will do?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

here is another page on some of the same things but there are other links that I found interesting..

http://marbiesblog.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... ing-place/

especially the one about "citizens will be asked for proof of citizenship, now that absurd"

[quote]
    QUESTION: What is the purpose of “proof of citizenshipâ€

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    bigtex, we all know that it's against the law for white folk to preach hate!!
    Hey, I've got an idea...can I claim to be half black or half something else and not be prosecuted? Or maybe just a good tan will do?
    Why not Obama does.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas