Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have question about possible drop house and expensive cars

I live next door to what I believe (no proof) is a drop house. When the owner had the proerty for sale it stated that the 2 rental units (shacks literally rent for 250 and 350-or close to that). None of these people speak English. They all drive expensive cars that have sale plates from __________ motors. When I looked up the number before it was from a cell phone no. to a ctiy in Calif. They never seem to take the sale plates off. These people stay for what seems to be about 4 months with no new plates and then they are gone. What my question is-Does anyone think this is some type of smuggling ring where they provide cars?? I am in California and am so tired of the lawlessness of illegal immigration and the destruction of my country. I do not know who I would report this to as ICE is in Obama's back pocket now. Is there any hope for an end to this madness.

Hope??? The only hope is that people vote for viable candidates,(if there are any on the ballot) and getting the word out on who to vote for.

Is it open season yet?

welcome to ALIPAC loulou

Can you call motor vehicles for information in Cali?

Or contact ICE for suspicious activity. or the police in your area.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Or similiar to ANGEL........call your state reps and Senators and complain about the situation. Call your federal reps and Senators too.
    call
    call
    call
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Have question about possible drop house and expensive ca

Quote Originally Posted by loulou
    I live next door to what I believe (no proof) is a drop house. When the owner had the proerty for sale it stated that the 2 rental units (shacks literally rent for 250 and 350-or close to that). None of these people speak English. They all drive expensive cars that have sale plates from __________ motors. When I looked up the number before it was from a cell phone no. to a ctiy in Calif. They never seem to take the sale plates off. These people stay for what seems to be about 4 months with no new plates and then they are gone. What my question is-Does anyone think this is some type of smuggling ring where they provide cars?? I am in California and am so tired of the lawlessness of illegal immigration and the destruction of my country. I do not know who I would report this to as ICE is in Obama's back pocket now. Is there any hope for an end to this madness.
    I think from what you are describing is a drug drop house. I would call the DEA about that one. Those people are watching the drugs and may then move to another drug drop house. They could be parts of a drug cartel or most often gang members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)