Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you called the White House?

I have tried several times to call today, the line is always busy and I haven't been able to get through.

If you think it's hard to reach the White House, try social security! I wanted to call them to DEMAND my money back. I know that when I reach 66, the bumped-up age at which I will supposedly be able to collect my full social security, there will be nothing left. They're giving it away to illegals and others who haven't paid nearly enough into it to qualify for what they're receiving.

The phones at the nearest social security office are continually busy. I think we should all contact SS and our representatives and DEMAND our SS monies back so that we can use that money for our own wellbeing.

As you can tell, I AM MAD AS HELL. TONIGHT'S SPEECH IS GOING TO BE APPEASEMENT AT BEST AND BETRAYAL AT WORST.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I did. 1-202-456-1111 I think they close at 5pm eastern time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you do that? I'd love to get mine before they give it away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird, I don't really believe I can get my money back from SS. I'm just trying every tactic I can think of to let the politicians know that I'm mad as hell and have no intention of taking it anymore. I'm sure they've already given my money to some damn SOB who didn't deserve a penny.

Thought that was too good to be true. My mind drifts from time to time. Things are so crazy I never know what's next. Sounds like a great idea though!

jlo
    I call the White House once a week to give El Presidente a piece of my mind!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    If you think it's hard to reach the White House, try social security! I wanted to call them to DEMAND my money back. I know that when I reach 66, the bumped-up age at which I will supposedly be able to collect my full social security, there will be nothing left. They're giving it away to illegals and others who haven't paid nearly enough into it to qualify for what they're receiving.

The phones at the nearest social security office are continually busy. I think we should all contact SS and our representatives and DEMAND our SS monies back so that we can use that money for our own wellbeing.

As you can tell, I AM MAD AS HELL. TONIGHT'S SPEECH IS GOING TO BE APPEASEMENT AT BEST AND BETRAYAL AT WORST.
    If you have less than 25 years left before retirement, you are far better opting out of SS and creating your own retirement investment plan, even if you have to kiss what is already invested in SS goodbye.

Well, if you have automatic deductions from you paycheck, I don't know of any way around paying SS. Besides, I'm retired but not old enough to collect SS. I'm screwed.

I called them today on both numbers but got busy signals.

It would be nice if we could stop the SS racket - but I think you are doing a great job by calling and letting them know how fed up you are. I will call them, too.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast