http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGMEhlfQwLs The song Have you Forgotten was written by Daryl Worley.

Through the use of this song Worley reminds us of the devastation that was caused on September 11th 2001. As we travel through this song we remember all the innocent people who lost their lives due to hatred on this tragic day. When he addresses the people who do not agree with the war, Worley seems almost exasperated as he recapitulates on the horrific events of 9/11. Not only does he touch on the lives of those lost but he also acknowledges the hardships that many still living have to face. Just imagine watching the news as those towers fell with the knowledge that some one you love dearly is in that building. Imagine the panic and sense of terror that they felt. Nearly 3,000 people died in those towers. I can guarantee that almost every single one of those people have loved ones who suffered greatly because of their cruel and unprovoked death. This song rightfully portrays disappointment in the American people for so quickly forgetting and undermining the severity of this catastrophic day. While I believe that it is our own personal responsibility to remember and account for calamity and upheaval of this day, I believe that the over politicizing of the anti war rhetoric by over zealous groups such as Code Pink played a huge role in numbing the people to significance of the devastation day. I also believe that people, myself included gets so wrapped into the everyday grind that we forget that just seven years and three months ago this country has seen the most fatal attack on American soil. Some times it takes a powerful song such as this, to wake us up and remind us "just what were fighting for."

This was written by Kelsea the 17 year old daughter of my friend's.