Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you gone to a Rally yet?

Do you read the forum where rally information is posted? I decided that calling and emailing our goverment was not enough. I needed to do more.
    Now I go to rallies where I meet like minded Americans. I've met so many
    nice people. I decided to take a stand for America. I've always heard the
    saying" United we stand. Divided we fall." It's true. Either we stand together or we will lose this battle.
    We the People. You the Invader

Is it me, or is it a reality...that whenever a Pro-amnesty or Anti-illegal immigrant demonstration is held that any trouble or violence that breaks out seems to get initiated by the illegals and those of their ilk? From all that I have ever seen on the news, YouTube, etc., it always seems that the violence and trouble is overwhelmingly started by the illegals and their sympathizers.

I would be interested in your RALLY experience on this issue.
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: Have you gone to a Rally yet?

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    Do you read the forum where rally information is posted? I decided that calling and emailing our goverment was not enough. I needed to do more.
    saying" United we stand. Divided we fall." It's true. Either we stand together or we will lose this battle.
    My son and I would be interested in going. I looked at the rally posted for Houston by the Federal building, June 5th. What should we bring ? Signs, wear red,white and blue? We live in Baytown Tx. Do you know if alot of people are suppose to be there?
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

I have been to more than I can count. I can tell you this, Ted Hayes puts on the best marches, I always have a great time at the ones he helps to organize.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Have you gone to a Rally yet?

I'm not sure how many people will be there since it is a work day. I always wear red, white and blue at the rallies. Contact Curtis Collier at Curtis@usborderwatch.com There is another BIG rally in Austin on June 16th also.

Quote Originally Posted by byforce
    Quote Originally Posted by houston
    My son and I would be interested in going. I looked at the rally posted for Houston by the Federal building, June 5th. What should we bring ? Signs, wear red,white and blue? We live in Baytown Tx. Do you know if alot of people are suppose to be there?
    We the People. You the Invader

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Have you gone to a Rally yet?

I have not gone to a rally yet, but would love to. I would stand their proud with my American flag shirt, holding an American flag in one hand, and a sign in the other while shouting-"Illegals go home! This is not your land!!!!!" Anyway, I would love to go to one. I think more Americans should too.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

At the point where things stand now, there should be MORE rallies and lots of 'em. I think it would DEFINITELY be worth taking a day off to go to one. This thing is getting serious. And serious times call for serious measures.
    Try burning this one!

How would one go about getting a rally ogranized in the community we live in? How do we recruit participants? New to this and would love to do something like this! Your suggestions and ideas would be appreciated!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I have been to rallys in LA several times, with Ted Hayes, the last one that I went to there was on March 25th. Felt good after all you can't do a phone blitz on the weekend. I'am doing something to fight illegals 24/7 for over a year now. I'am going to the March for America in June with a bunch of other people from CA. including Ted Hayes. I do rallys every weekend sometimes day labor sites. It works so I will keep up the fire, speaking of fire. There is another hold their feet to the fire in Sacramento CA June 3rd 4th and 5th. We need to be seen and heard, we need to step it up.

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    I have been to rallys in LA several times, with Ted Hayes, the last one that I went to there was on March 25th. Felt good after all you can't do a phone blitz on the weekend. I'am doing something to fight illegals 24/7 for over a year now. I'am going to the March for America in June with a bunch of other people from CA. including Ted Hayes. I do rallys every weekend sometimes day labor sites. It works so I will keep up the fire, speaking of fire. There is another hold their feet to the fire in Sacramento CA June 3rd 4th and 5th. We need to be seen and heard, we need to step it up.
    Actually, We can and DO work phone BLITZ's over the weekend.

FYI: the toll free capital hill numbers are ACTIVE over the weekends.

But that's not taking anything away from the HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!! It's a powerful tool in our war!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)