Have you looked at those running for congress? I live in the TX-23rd Congressional District. It runs from El Paso to San Antonio to Laredo, about 700 miles of Mexico border. The incumbent is Henry Bonilla (REP). His challenger is Rick Bolanos (DEM). I want to replace Bonilla so bad I can taste it …He is a money sucking Tom Delay stooge. He was put into office by Delay’s money. I am a workingman and Bonilla is NOT for the working American. He talks about securing the borders but has voted with the business people that want it wide open. You can’t believe anything he says. If you read Bolanos’s bio you see he feels for the working man and should vote to help. Sounds good…. I had a set down with him and was told in no way could he vote against his Hispanic brothers and he was in favor of amnesty for every person in the United States . It made me feel real sick . With Bonilla we can fix his screw-up’s he makes in the government but, with amnesty ….we can NEVER recover… Sooooo … I will not vote this year for a Congressman. What a mess …..