Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE FIGURED IT OUT YET?

Our government will NEVER!!!! Do anything to curb the flow of illegal immigrants. Both of our major political parties have soled out the American people on immigration. Even the Reform Party Candidate in the last presidential election sold out the American people on immigration.

The Media and the government are working together to sell out the American people. Anytime a national republicrat talks about curtailing illegal immigration it is mere lip service. We can not trust our government because they do not have our best interests in mind. They have the interests of the powerful AIPAC and big business in mind.

Our Government wants a Balkanized America because their agenda calls for it. America has to be the multicultural empire if they are to complete our transition from Federal Republic to Police State. All multicultural empires throughout history can only be held together through force, our society makers know this and that is their exact mission. The old trick of divide and conquer, with no one single ethnic majority and one voice of the nation, a realistic resistance to their opression is less likely to be successfull. Furthermore the Balkanization of our nation makes it easier for the oppressors to isolate vocal oppositions and crush them in confined goegraphic locations much smaller than the current country, which with further Balkanization the different American races will gravitate to out of need for mutual protection.

It is only through our personal efforts or lack thereoff will the American borders begin to become secure. We need more civilan border watch groups like the minutemen. Not only border watch groups but interstate watch groups as well to inform police of suspicious looking vehicles license plates on our highways, that may be transporting illegals or illegal narcotics. Only through citizen efforts can we win this war (and my friends that is exactly what it is.) It is a war for the cultural identity for America, and war for our solidarity and heritage. Right now in the American Southwest the Reconquista is underway, with groups like MECHA and La Raza at the forefront, with whole counties being under the influence of politicians who are sympathetic to their cause at best and Members at the worst. Let us not kid ourselves, this is not the immigration of our grandparents time, in fact this isnt immigration at all, its an invasion. An attack on the sovereign United States by a foreign power, yet our government does nothing to protect us, and in fact seeks to aid many more of these interlopers. This ladies and Gentlemen is TREASON! When Hilary Clinton stood united With La Raza, she stood against the American people, and so do all the rest of our politicans Democrat and Republican.

Our laws are being openly broken and flaunted, and if our government will not help us, then our forefathers would surely remind us that it is up to us the people. We can no longer sit back in and enjoy our hedonistic lifestyles and hope and wish that the problem will go away because it will not, it will only get worse, and hurt America more and more, until we cease to function as a Nation. Then ladies and gentlemen we go the way of Rome, of Soviet Russia and the British Empire and every other multicultural empire in the history of the world. If we do not learn from history we are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

ABSOLUTELY, AmericaFirst! The RISE AND FALL of the AMERICAN Empire is beginning the FALL PHASE.

But, the title of your post suggests that WE don't get it. If you are referring to ALIPAC, you are WRONG. WE DO GET IT. And are fighting to the DEATH to keep this from happening. We do see what this government is doing to us and we are doing everything in our power to stop them dead in their tracks.

Glad you are here to help us!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

just an attention getter friend. But seriously though it is great to see that Americans are starting to wake up and realize what is going on.

However I have read alot of the posts and it seems like some people are still hanging on the Democrat Republican spectrums, which I believe is exactly what they want us to do. I believe they are absolutely the same, with the same influences pulling their strings. It absolutely wrenches my stomach when I see the hardcore communists see the truth about the American Empire (albeit from their own unique position of dislike) and Joe Sixpack cant see anything but Democrat and Republican.

THank you for the welcome.

EXACTLY, AmericaFirst! But, I do believe, from talking with friends OTHER than ALIPACers, that we ARE waking up to the reality of the party politics. At least on ALIPAC, we are desperately SEEKING THE TRUTH and we seem to be in agreement, for the most part, that neither party is representing the PEOPLE of this country. We all believe that the time has come for a BIG CHANGE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well said, America First, and welcome to the war.
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Hello America first- I agree with you and I would like to say that I have given up on the major politcal parties -they will fight to keep the mexicans as their spoil from this war .
    on top of that the media merely repeats sympathy stories that are promexican and illegal immigration.
    and the mexicans here are not idealists.they could take what they have learned from the united states and remake thier own country and overthrow the corruption there and the inequality. I doubt they want to when they can have access to our services .
    mr Fox does not want them back-

Welcome AmericaFirst

As for Democrats, Republicans, and 3rd parties we all acknowledge the severe problems in each camp, but we are working with what we have.

it is our hope that the mechanism put in place by the founding fathers and mothers will be able to rectify this disparity between the American citizenry and lawmakers / agencies.

Every effort must be made to seek a peaceful and political resolution to this crisis. That is our role. That is our goal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that is very true- we will have to work within the systems we already have- we dont want the united states to become an iraq-
    I think the French should be commended for not using violent force with the algerians - it must have required great restraint not too- but they did.

Welcome AmericaFirst,
    I feel the same way about the parties. I personally will only vote CP from now on.

We do have to work with the ruplicrats until they are out of office. I personally think that many of them should be in prison but that is another story....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I personally think that many of them should be in prison but that is another story....
    I'll second that but.........are there enough beds?

Welcome AmericaFirst!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast