Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hayworth Trounces McCain on Free Republic!

There is ZERO McCain ressistance over there on Free Republic. No one dares to even try to defend McCain.

Aint that a pretty sight to see?

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/2460 ... =1&;page=1

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting comments. This one gave me a chuckle:

McCane reminds me of Elmer Fudd. Hayworth is of course like Bugs Bunny. We all know who always wins.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really enjoyed reading the posts over there.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

regarding mccain

deleted by me

I read them all. People see through him. No one is buying his attacks on people or groups against illegal immigration, including Alipac. They seem to want John McCain as poster boy for La Raza. He could fund raise for them. His campaign is apparently using those continuing false information tactics, with the ADL and others such as the SPLC.

The SPLC and the ADL, are both losing any credibility, with their lies about so many groups. There is growing skepticism by the American people as they watch these two and others, label anyone who attends a Tea Party, or who dares to want secure borders, and immigration enforcement, an "extremist" or something worse.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

McCain is a loser and a traitor. How dare he? How frigging dare he? Yeah, those people at Free Republic think just like we do. I loved their comments. Thanks Free Republic!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LMAO

I AM SO LMAO @ MCLAME...he fits the tired old sellout RINO to a T. About as transparent as a progressive political sellout gets. (jass kisser)

No Thanks McLame. We have had enough of the bullcrap...Its more than just about jobs and taxes which are the tired OLD talking points of BOTH Republicants and Demorats.

Wake up Arizona kick this elitist family out of your state.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Yes very pretty....alot of great comments! I think people are finally catching on to the splc and adl
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    His campaign is apparently using those continuing false information tactics, with the ADL and others such as the SPLC.
    I think most conservatives realize the ADL and SPLC are far left Communist organizations. McCain is killing himself by associating with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast