Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hazelton on 60 Minutes tonight

Check out Schlussel's blog:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... ecomm.html

Our friend, former high-ranking INS agent Mike Cutler, alerts us to tonight's "60 Minutes," on which reporter Steve Kroft will do a feature on Hazleton, Pennsylvania and its efforts to make life tougher for illegal aliens. Kroft will interview Hazleton Mayor Lou Barletta about the problems the aliens cause for the city and the laws they are trying to enforce, which make it harder for illegals to live there (a federal judge put a hold on that for now).

Since "60 Minutes" has been notoriously pro-illegal alien and anti-those of us who want the problem stemmed and the law enforced, we can't vouch for the content, but the video snippet here (go to "CBS News Video" on right-hand side and click on "Preview: Hazleton, Pa.") looks promising.

Oh boy....

I'm going to tivo it right now. Thanks for the heads up. 60 minutes is not something I've watched lately.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

THANK YOU!!!

I am sooo happy that the media is reporting on this!!! Finally!

Zippity dooo da..zippity aayy..

I wonder who had the clout to make this happen?

Make sure you all have plenty of Pepto Bismal for when they let the Activist groups have their airtime, though...

NO PUEDE!! (No, you can't!) NO AMNESTIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Oh boy....

I'm going to tivo it right now. Thanks for the heads up. 60 minutes is not something I've watched lately.
    My Tivo's up too! I hope it's what we want to hear!

I hope they don't cut the program. Football is still on.... For once, I really want to see 60 minutes.

Counting the minutes....

Okay, game just finished. Unending commentary?

Here we gooooo -back later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all are fast, it just came on after the game. Got to go! Watch!

What is it about guys named Lou?

Dixie

LOU WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

He actually tries to uphold his oath of office. Wonder if he'd consider moving to Washington? We could sure use somebody like that in the Oval Office.

I just watched 60 Min. and it was stated that the Hispanic population went from 5 % in 2000 to 30% by 2005. The enrolment in the schools went up 25%. They also interviewed an illegal Mexican National that they disguised who said the plant she worked in was "mostly illegals" and she worked 10-12 hours a day and six days a week.

Some people look at all this as the glass half full and some look at is as the glass half empty. The 60 Minutes reporter kept right at the edge of implying that the attitude of the Mayor was racist. The one who came off looking like a fool was the ACLU lawyer.

They didn't tell us who the employer was that worked people these ridiculous hours 6 days a week where most of the workers are illegal...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Lou's the man. Like he said it's worth fighting for.

The sleezey ACLU guy was whining that the federal data base system was lame, which could result in errors in the qualification of renters. His solution was to sue Hazelton! Sue the inept federal gov you idiots.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast