Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HB116 "Guest" worker amnesty

The governor of Utah signed into law, HB116 which essentially is a "guest" worker amnesty. The word "guest" implies that there was an invitation otherwise the correct word would be "intruder". Now I wonder if the Obama regime will sue Utah for ignoring federal law as they did Arizona for tryin to enforce federal law? Any bets?

Re: HB116 "Guest" worker amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by trip20
    The governor of Utah signed into law, HB116 which essentially is a "guest" worker amnesty. The word "guest" implies that there was an invitation otherwise the correct word would be "intruder". Now I wonder if the Obama regime will sue Utah for ignoring federal law as they did Arizona for tryin to enforce federal law? Any bets?
    I think we will all be waiting to see that. I won't hold my breath though. Double standards abound in the Obama Administration.

Re: HB116 "Guest" worker amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by trip20
    Be careful what you ask for Utah. Want guest workers, you will have them by the millions. Soon your school will be over run, you hospitals, your courts and your jails. Soon your states and cities will be bankrupt.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas