Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HE DID IT: FEMA $$ GOING TO ILLEGALS IN NEW ORLEANS

Okay everybody. The big question we had prior to the hurricane. Will FEMA give illegals in New Orleans FEMA money

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:
    YES

And for your information, there are 40,000 illegals in Louisiana, most of them in New Orleans that will get FEMA assistance through an agreement made between Fox and Bush today. It's interesting how George Bush seemingly stepped in front of FEMA to accomplish this goal.

NOW. WHY did he not tell the AMERICAN public about it today when he addressed our nation It was a non-issue with him. PROTEST TIME
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any links available? I really want to read more about this.

I just browsed through the FEMA web site. It does not appear to me that illegals can collect FEMA money.

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/process/h ... nglish.pdf

To receive money or help for Housing Needs that are the result of a disaster, all of the following
    must be true:
    • You have losses in an area that has been declared a disaster area by the President.
    • You have filed for insurance benefits and the damage to your property is
    not covered by your insurance. You may be eligible for help from IHP to repair
    damage to your property.
    • You or someone who lives with you is a citizen of the United States, a noncitizen
    national, or a qualified alien.
    • Your home is in an area that has been declared a disaster area by the President.
    • The home in the disaster area is where you usually live and where you were
    living at the time of the disaster.
    • You are not able to live in your home now, you cannot get to your home due
    to the disaster, or your home requires repairs because of damage from the disaster.

The person filing the claim also needs to have a social security number.

It would still permit mixed households to collect for all members as long as an American citizen or legal resident was filing.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, President Fox doesn't want his people arrested for being illegal...so they get more perks.

DEPORT THEM NOW!

I would like to know if these people were part of the gangs that were raping, murdering during the rescue?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Told you this was going to happen. Nobody should be surprised by this. Contact your Rep and Senator and demand Jorge Bush's immediate impeachment now. Do it before the next victim of his incompetence is you or someone you love dearly.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, and just you wait to see who gets the 10,000 new jobs created to rebuild the city.

where is this article found? I will send it to my local news station

the American people and the world are angry that American citizens were dying on the streets because the federal government failed to protect them, but to know "illegals" are being provided aid by the federal government would not go over big at all.

If Vincente Fox wants to help the Mexican refugees, he should order buses to take his people home
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, there are actually two or more articles about this, and I believe two are both posted here under news. I went back and saw that one of them says that Fox says that there are 140,000 illegals in Louisiana, and that there are 10,000 in New Orleans. 10,000 seems unbelievably low for New Orleans if there are 140,000 in Louisiana.

These are Vicente Fox's numbers. I'd rather imagine they're RATHER short of the true numbers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ladies, it is on the ALIPAC homepage and has been for days. Please make checking the homepage a regular practice.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast