Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heads up> Live chat from the RP March

If you want to live chat all you need to do is create a screen name and go!
    I have been steering people to ALIPAC on private chat. You have to wade through some nut balls buts there are allot of folks interested in the illegal immigration topic.

http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/#chat

Bulldogger they have apoll on that link you list with all the candidates on it . obama-snob and McAmnesty aren't doing to well in a conservative house
    Thank you for voting!
    Barack Obama 3% (97 votes)

Bob Barr 19% (559 votes)

Chuck Baldwin 19% (564 votes)

John Mccain 3% (83 votes)

Ron Paul (WRITE IN) 50% (1451 votes)

None of the above 5% (147 votes)

Total Votes: 2899
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

WOW it is estimated 20,000 people are at the march at the present and they keep coming.

GO RON PAUL !!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The only problem is that the coverage is not great and there is no video that I can find.

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

WOW it is estimated 20,000 people are at the march at the present and they keep coming.

GO RON PAUL !!!!!
    Is Ron Paul still a presidential candidate? He's already given up, hasn't he?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

GO RON PAUL !!!!!
    Is Ron Paul still a presidential candidate? He's already given up, hasn't he?
    He'll never give up!

While Ron Paul has suspended his Presidential run, he hasn't quit fighting to get his message out to the masses. That's what his run was all about in the first place. He has a new campaign - www.campaignforliberty.com - to continue the fight to restore our Constitution and our liberties.

This Revolution March on DC was planned several months back to energize the movement and to spread the message.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

GO RON PAUL !!!!!
    And no MSM to be found anywhere. They have no problems covering the reconquista marches where illegal invaders march down our streets, demanding benefits for which they are not entitled.

Ironic is it not...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

GO RON PAUL !!!!!
    And no MSM to be found anywhere. They have no problems covering the reconquista marches where illegal invaders march down our streets, demanding benefits for which they are not entitled.

Ironic is it not...
    Yup

But I am hopeful it is such a big event they will not be able to totally ignore it. We will see.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

GO RON PAUL !!!!!

Ironic is it not...
    Yup

But I am hopeful it is such a big event they will not be able to totally ignore it. We will see.
    Your right! I'm not going to let the absence of the MSM get me down! Eventually, the MSM will no longer be able to take the side of illegal invaders and will have to cover this issue objectively and honestly...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess some of the Revolution attendees spent friday on Capitol Hill with Congress Members.They were airing all their grievances and asking Congress to pass HCR 40 which is a bill to stop NAFTA & the NAU.

Then they went to the Federal Reserve and gave them an ear full.

Wish I could have been there.