Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Hearings In Texas Monday/Sanctuary, Homeland Security bill

On Monday, June 13th the Senate Transportation & Homeland Security Committee will hold a hearing on legislation (SB 9) that would prohibit sanctuary cities, require local police to enroll in the federal Secure Communities program, and crack down on the issuance of driver's licenses to illegal aliens. Gov. Perry just allowed legislators to take up this bill in special session.

If you live in the Austin area, or can travel to the Capitol, please attend the hearing and support SB 9.

What: Senate Transportation & Homeland Security Committee Hearing

When: Monday, June 13 – 9 am

Where: State Capitol Building, E1.016 (Hearing Room), Austin

Irrespective of whether you can attend, please contact members of the Senate Transportation & Homeland Security Committee, legislative leaders, and your Senator and Rep. to support SB 9. Instructions for contacting these legislators are provided below. Additional talking points are included at the bottom.

Action for Committee Members

Please call and email the below-noted committee members with the message:

“Please pass SB 9. All policies that shield illegal aliens from detection and facilitate their presence must end.

Too many have been killed or suffered severe injury to allow sanctuary policies to continue. And having driving privileges helps illegal aliens hold jobs that should be reserved for unemployed citizens.â€

Banned
    We're GOING TO TEXAS..!...!...!...Well so to speak. Like on the phone and
    that stuff...Can't really go to Texas but my time, heart, and energy is heading that way..If you know what I mean.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    We're GOING TO TEXAS..!...!...!...Well so to speak. Like on the phone and
    that stuff...Can't really go to Texas but my time, heart, and energy is heading that way..If you know what I mean.
    Lets all go to Texas (so to speak) we'll make a party of it! Defending one state at a time if we have to!

May those of us out of state, also email them, and if so, does anyone have the emails handy?