Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello

Hi all, I am another newbe here, although at at my age I don't feel very new!
    I live "on the border" and have seen things that have been discussed on here. I have been a Minuteman long before I knew what one was and I now go out with my dog and help with the local group here.
    I have enjoyed reading many of the posts on here and look forward to sharing my experiences and learning more from the intelligent folks on here.
    Thanks all for your time and devotion to our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC. We look foward to having you here.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Welcome, Mountaindog!

Thanks for all you've done.

Delve into the archives. Ask for help.

Again, welcome.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Welcome, MountainDog !! It's great to have you with us, and an honor to have a Minuteman with us !! As CuriousPat said, thank you for everything that you've already been doing for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome MountainDog!

Welcome, Mount. I think it's a complete disgrace that our gov't is not protecting those of you who live on the border.

Welcome Minuteman Mountain Dog.

Love the nick-name. Send us a pic of your brave dog and partner on the border. I can shrink him down and you can use him as your Avatar.

Dixie

Welcome MountainDog, I am up in the Northeast but can truly sympathize with your invasion down on the border. If you need help or cannot find something on the board just ask anybody on here will be more than happy to help you. Again welcome to the fight to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration into the US.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MOUNTAINDOG.......WELCOME

Great to have you join us in this fight!

MountainDog,
    What a pleasure to have you join us here in our fight! It is so nice to meet one of those "vigilantes" here on our site. I to would like to see a pic of your dog as I am a dog person myself. I have a little Maltese who thinks he is a beardog, doesn't know he is just a little fellow.Driving past a herd of buffalo the Choctaw tribe have here in my area, I heard some of the most god awful deep gutteral sounds I have ever heard, looked over and it was my little fellow hanging out the window growling at those buffalo, he put the whole herd in a run lol, it was so funny, they must have thought they had the hounds of hell after them I hope you have a much bigger dog then mine with my litttle dog's spirit to help you watch your part of the border!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast