Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hello everyone

listen im from texas .....i have a friend that came here in the 80s from mexico became legal has a nice home works hard and raises his family as americans he told me that he has a real problem he doseent want any more illegal immigrants coming accross even he understands that this country connot support the amont of people coming in to it... so how do we handle this how do we stop the people in charge from having our country over run by illegal , the borders are so weak that even the ones that want harm our great country can walk right through

Welcome to ALIPAC cavemannorm....you can start by placing phone calls to your State and Federal Senators and Representatives and explaion to them how you feel. And call the State of Arizona Gov's Office and Pa State Rep Daryl Metcalfe and give support for their stands against this invasion.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

common sense,he does not want america to become a place like the mexico that he left where politicians,police,etc only enforce certain laws,become corrupt,etc.Think about how many employers we see everyday breaking all kinds of laws and politicains speaking out against an arizona law that would slow down drugs,kidnapping,murder just to get votes or donations form business that wants cheap labor

tell him there are people who think like him who are of hispanic origin.
    if he can come to your place, show him the site
    youdontspeakforme.org and help assure him he is not alone in his thinking

so what do we do

how do we start or join a march shouldnt we be in the streets protesting its easy to sit here and complain but shouldnt we unite on a more personal level and make our feelings known im just saying that they are out there making a scene and people are actually feeling sorry for them we should be getting more people on our side you can call all the offices in the u.s it dosent mean there going to care its when people unite that they have no choice but to acknowledge you im just saying let me know what you think

cavemannorm, have your friend join ALIPAC and start posting. It's time legal immigrants from all over the country started speaking up, especially those from Mexico, Central and South America.

Welcome to ALIPAC! Please ask your friend and everyone you know who wants to stop illegal immigration to spread the word about ALIPAC and join up. The more members we have, the powerful our message when we make phone calls and when William, our President, goes on the radio and television to speak for US and all the other millions of Americans who want our borders secured, our laws enforced and illegal aliens deported.

And we do have marches and protests, all over the country. Become familiar with the site and all the different activities we have going on.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our biggest enemy is the main stream media and we must work to show
    how corrupt and bias they are.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Re: hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by cavemannorm
    listen im from texas .....i have a friend that came here in the 80s from mexico became legal has a nice home works hard and raises his family as americans he told me that he has a real problem he doseent want any more illegal immigrants coming accross even he understands that this country connot support the amont of people coming in to it... so how do we handle this how do we stop the people in charge from having our country over run by illegal , the borders are so weak that even the ones that want harm our great country can walk right through
    Tell him, it time for Hispanics and legal immigrants from ALL countries stand up and speak out.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

hey

i watch the news all the time listen to the radio shows but there just isnt enough about our side all the news wants to report is illegals fighting for rights they dont have or dont deserve i guess the point im trying to make is that if we want change than we need to have the largest protests , but we need to have them accross the board if you show people your united in every state theyll have no choice but to hear us ,oh and as far as the recent rallys or protest i havent heard of one the news dosent run truth anymore .....n....

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Caveman, welcome! Have you neighbor join us or another group, make lots of calls to DC, make sure they know LEGAL immigrants stand with most Americans against illegal immigration and tell DC it is high time for them to get off their fat political backends and do their jobs.

Don't listen to the mainstrean media, all they do is side with the OBL (Open Borders Lobby), and the "poor" illegal immigrants. Try Fox News and what you find online as your sources for the truth in this fight we are in for the soul of this nation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast