Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help from AL members of ALIPAC

Just my $0.02 - ( let me know if posting this request is ok or not )

I've been emailing and writing the new Dem. leadership and the Rep. leadership, as well as my elected reps. Don't forget many of the Reps. voted for the President's Guest Worker Program. They gave it wide support in the Senate. Don't take any pressure off them.

I check this web site every day and search via Google for any "bad news" regarding illegal aliens. Unfortunately, this is another murder, accident, or sex crime. I email it to the leaders of both parties, the Senators of the state where it occurred, and my elected reps.

Some evenings this takes a couple of hours. The email part is quick and easy. I can send the same email to multible elected officials per zip code, using Congress.org - http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dir ... congdir.tt

The time consumping part is editing ( shortening) a news release to a single page and adding a comment about securing the border, printing and mailing. This morning I have 12 letters ready to go.

The following fits on a single page, I email it and print it. I print it on pink paper, sign it, and mail it out. Perhaps the AL members of this board will email / write to their elected reps ?

[b]Benton County : Illegal alien arrested in ’04 hit, run
    How many more Americans must die ?
    BY SHARON C. FITZGERALD - Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 URL://www.nwanews.com/adg/News/173824/

Federal agents acting on a tip arrested an illegal alien wanted on a manslaughter charge in a 2004 fatal hit-and run accident in Benton County, a sheriff’s official said Wednesday. Lobaton was being held Wednesday in the Morgan County jail in Decatur on a criminal charge of manslaughter, jail officials said.

Lazardo Lobaton, 25, was arrested Monday in Decatur, Ala., in connection with the July 18, 2004, death of Brandon Haley, according to a news release from the Benton County sheriff’s office. (His children were ages 2, 5 and 7 at the time.)

Lobaton, who was captured while living with other illegal aliens in Alabama, is believed to have left Northwest Arkansas for Mexico after the hit-and-run, the news release said. Investigators believe he returned to the United States six months later and has been living throughout the country. “We’ve had information that he’s been in various locations, but the Alabama connection was the best lead we’ve had,” Mark Spellman, supervisory deputy with the U. S. Marshals Service in Fort Smith, said Wednesday.

Greg Hines, a Benton County sheriff’s investigator, traveled to Decatur on Tuesday to positively identify Lobaton.

Haley, 31, was killed as he rode his bicycle with a friend along Old Highway 68 east of Siloam Springs about 6 a. m. on July 18, 2004. The friend, who was not injured, saw the truck and warned Haley, reports said.

Lobaton and another man were returning from a liquor store in Oklahoma after drinking alcohol all night when the accident occurred, Gay said. The men then drove the truck, which they borrowed from friends, to Rogers and “staged an accident scene,” Gay said.

Additional details about the arrest were not available Wednesday. Bruce Dunn, president of the Tyson Cycling Team with which Haley rode, said Wednesday the arrest would hopefully lead to some answers as to what happened that morning. Team members who knew Haley still wear patches on their jerseys to honor him, Dunn said. “As time passes and wounds heal you really wonder if this wasn’t a horrible accident,” Dunn said. “No one wins in this.”

Illegal aliens may invade this country for a job, but this illegal not only stole across the border, stole a job, but also stole a life. This is another example of how an open border allows illegals to murder and kill Americans.

SECURE the BORDER !

lot of time but an execllent job.

Maybe Numbers could make a special illegal data mining section complete with emails.

If there not too busy
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY