Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP GET NICKY HOME

Help Nicky Get Home

Los Angeles Field Office
    213-830-7911

National Office of ICE
    1-866-347-2423

SAC(Special Agent in Charge) Los Angeles
    562-624-3800

Gloria Allred's media parade with Meg Whitman's former housekeeper may have unintended consequences for thousands of employed Californians. Tonight, Conway will tell you why.

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/TimConwayJr.html

U.S. employers are required by law to verify the employment authorization of all workers they hire on or after November 6, 1986, for employment in the United States, regardless of the workers’ immigration status. Employers who hire or continue to employ individuals knowing that they are not authorized to be employed in the United States, or who fail to comply with employment authorization verification requirements, may face civil and, in some cases, criminal penalties. Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, must be completed for each newly hired employee, including U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary foreign workers, to demonstrate the employer’s compliance with the law and the employee’s work authorization. Through the Form I-9 verification process, employers ensure that employees possess proper authorization to work in the United States and that hiring practices
    http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... iaz_01.pdf

Employment Eligibility Verification

Purpose of Form :

All U.S. employers must complete and retain a Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. On the form, the employer must examine the employment eligibility and identity document(s) an employee presents to determine whether the document(s) reasonably appear to be genuine and relate to the individual and record the document information on the Form I-9. The list of acceptable documents can be found on the last page of the form.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf

How do I know if a document is genuine or false?
    An employer is not required to know with absolute certainty whether a document is genuine or false. The law requires that an employer
    examine the original document (not a photocopy) and make a good-
    faith determination that the document:

Appears to relate to the employee;

Appears to be genuine; and

Is included in the Lists of Acceptable Documents on Form I-9.
    Please note that rejecting a document that later proves to be genuine could result in a violation of the anti-discrimination provisions of immigration law, so employers should guard against being overzealous in their inspection of documents the employee presents.

All sounds good on paper. "GET OUT!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Driver s License Fraud Investigation

California Department of Motor Vehicles
    Media Relations Office
    2415 First Avenue, MS F-122, Sacramento, CA 95818

Contact: Mike Marando, Steve Haskins, Armando Botello, Mike Miller

CALIFORNIA DMV MEDIA RELATIONS:
    dmvmediarelations@dmv.ca.gov
    PHONE (916) 657-6437
    FAX (916) 657-8282

DMV Investigations Offices Locations and HoursDMV AnyTime! - Too busy to visit your local DMV office? Check this list of self-service alternatives!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigations Offices

The DMV Investigations Division protects the programs and interests of the department and public through active fraud/counterfeit detection, investigation, audit and enforcement services. The Investigations Division diligently enforces laws, rules, and regulations that apply to new and used vehicle dealers, brokers, dismantlers, registrations services, vehicle verifiers, driving schools or traffic violator schools, and other vehicle-related businesses.

If you'd like to file a consumer complaint against any of the above-listed groups, please click on "Record of Complaint Form." Follow the directions for completing the form and then mail it to an Investigations office in your area-see address listing on form.

NOTE: These offices do not provide basic driver licensing or vehicle registration services. Please see Field Offices if you need these services.

The following is a list of DMV Investigation office locations. The office links will take you to field office locations which host the Investigations office.

Anaheim | Arleta | Artesia | Bakersfield | Campbell | Canoga Park | Capitola | Carmichael | Chico | Chula Vista | Culver City (L.A.) | Davis | El Monte | Fresno | Glendale | Hayward | Inglewood | Irvine | La Mesa | Lancaster | Lincoln Park | Los Angeles | Modesto | Newhall | Oakland | Oceanside | Rancho Cucamonga | Riverside (East) | Roseville | Sacramento | San Bernardino | San Diego | San Francisco | San Luis Obispo | Santa Monica | Santa Rosa | Stockton | Temecula | Vallejo | Ventura | Victorville | West Covina

You may use the Investigations Office Map to locate an investigations office.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/fo/fotocinv.htm#investigations