Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Done and done! It's time to focus and write some serious emails, these definately work.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I don't know why? But I have the feeling that pro-illegal Democrats are going to say that this is the reason why they have to be legalized, so that everyone knows whom they are, and where they are. My opinion is that those policticians have to be reminded all the time that illegals should not be rewarded for violating the law, that they have been here abusing the system for many years, and it is time for them to go to where they came from, and let those thousands of people in every country waiting for many years to come to this country the right way come

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    I don't know why? But I have the feeling that pro-illegal Democrats are going to say that this is the reason why they have to be legalized, so that everyone knows whom they are, and where they are. My opinion is that those policticians have to be reminded all the time that illegals should not be rewarded for violating the law, that they have been here abusing the system for many years, and it is time for them to go to where they came from, and let those thousands of people in every country waiting for many years to come to this country the right way come
    Sorry you feel that way, OPINION. That's sad.
    Well, if you don't feel up to pitching in, it would be greatly appreciated if you wouldn't try to throw a monkey wrench into our teamwork. Not saying what that attitude says to our enemies who will now take your words and run hell bent for election - pun intended - waving flags other than OLE GLORY.

BTW, if you were to have checked out the Activism forum, you would have noticed that our team is REMINDING THOSE POLITICIANS EVERY SINGLE DAY. Isn't that what YOU said should be done?

How about lending us your energy and fighting the good fight with us?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis, Do you really think that was my intention? Not at all, you're wrong. I said that it is just an opinion, but if you think my intention was other as you say, I say that I'm very sorry I offended you. I promise not to come here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    2ndamendsis, Do you really think that was my intention? Not at all, you're wrong. I said that it is just an opinion, but if you think my intention was other as you say, I say that I'm very sorry, and that you will no see me here ever again, if this is the way it is around here.
    If I read you incorrectly, OPINION, then I apologize to you.

I'm sure that you can see how important it is that we don't throw negatives into our work. Especially since so many of us are volunteering our valuable time and need all the backup that we can muster.

Please look at the statement that you made
    I don't know why?
    to the post about doing and having done the emails and contacts.
    Can you see what it sounds like? I read it as, "why are you even bothering."

Hope this clears up your question.
    And, again, if I misunderstood you, I do apologize.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12