Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greed, corruption, and the desire to have one governance under international control. Let us not be asleep to the control of our nation that is systematically being given to the United Nations and others.

"Have children" so that you will care about the future says William. Raise them with principles and values. We will be wiped out by the large numbers of illegal alien babies and others if we do not procreate. Teach your children to love the Constitution and to protect freedom.

The United Nations is slowly trying to gain control of our children. A family from Germany came to the United States to flee the governmental control of education. They wanted to homeschool and to have religious freedom too in that schooling. The case is being heard now in the United States to see if this family can stay here to teach their children with freedom from sanctions and control over subject matter deemed appropriate by Germany.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155269.html

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL he just told me to go have me some babies, well alright then!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    can everyone hear the show ok?

W

Sounds great!!

LOL...."pro natalist"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah Kim could be correct, the puppet masters are pure evil and I too believe there is a very evil force at work behind the scenes orchestrating .
    I really think this is what is happening but didn't want to come right out and say it, scared I'll get a knock at the door. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kimnorth

That was classic

I've done my part in that department....no more for us I'm afraid.

One of the reasons my husband has always been wary of my wanting to open an Inn is because he suspects it could easily turn into a sort of an orphanage......he says he knows me and babies all too well.

His exact words on the subject:

"I know how you are. It'll start with just one needing a home and next thing I know they'll be popping out of every closet, dresser drawer, and cabinet in the damned place, I'll be sitting on them under the sofa cushions and everything else........NO!!!"

It guess I could adopt... LOL

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah Kim could be correct, the puppet masters are pure evil and I too believe there is a very evil force at work behind the scenes orchestrating .
    I really think this is what is happening but didn't want to come right out and say it, scared I'll get a knock at the door. LOL
    It is time for all of us to speak out and stand firm, it is now or never. Good job on saying what you believe there are millions of us thinking the same thing. It is a David and Goliath situation ........... remember what happened to Goliath. David had God on his side. With God we are unstoppable.

April

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    It guess I could adopt... LOL
    No way am I having a kid!

I went on birth control BEFORE I had sex the first time!!!

I knew after how I acted I wasn't putting up with it in my life.

I NEVER regretted it either.....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

We need more American babies raised by people that value the nation and principles that made our nation great. These children are going to need each other in the future. We cannot simply allow the children being born to caring and patriotic Americans of every race today to be so outnumbered and abused into the future.

W

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast