A corrupt business owner and two of his manages have pleaded guilty to hiring hindreds of illegal immigrants. Please write or email the judge and ask for the maximum sentence. Action needs to be taken before Oct. 21, 2006. Thank you.

Sample letter -

Street address
City, State & Zip
Date

U.S. Southern District Court of Ohio
U.S. Magistrate Judge Timothy S. Hogan
Potter Stewart U.S. Courthouse, Room 706
100 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Re.: Garcia Labor Cos.

Dear Judge Timothy S. Hogan,

I read that Maximino Garcia, Dominga McCoarroll and Gina Luciano all pleaded GUILTY in federal court to conspiring to provide work for hundreds of illegal immigrants. I urge you to impose the heaviest possible fine and the maximum sentence for all of these defendants.

This business owner could have hired hundreds of Americans from OH and KY, yet he chose to hire more than 1,000 illegal workers. In the last several years Ohio has lost hundreds of thousands of jobs. He could have hired Americans.

The govt. has devoted numerous resources to the investigation of this case. I believe you must make an example of these business people. A maximum sentence of ten years in prison and a $250,000 dollar fine will send a message to other business owners. It isn’t enough for this business man to forfeit $12 million dollars. The nature of this crime is very serious and it is detrimental to America’s core values. A lengthy prison sentence is required !

Regards,

Your Name